Once we all begin to get tired Jimin pulls me aside for a moment and hands me another letter from his back pocket. I smile at this romantic side of him and tuck it into my own back pocket before gently pecking him on the lips. "Night Jimin."

His smile becomes crescent eye wide before he repeats the sentiment.

I say goodnight to the rest of them individually. Not surprised that Tae lingers a bit longer than the others after our shared confession.

Hobi is of course waiting in the doorway for me. Once I am within arms reach he picks me up in a princess hold and starts carrying me away. There is a part of me that is a bit embarrassed and wants him to put me down, but I let the part of me swooning win this time around.

He carries me into my bedroom. "Go get ready for bed. I still have to change clothes myself. I will let myself back in when I am done."

I pull Jimin's letter out from my back pocket. Should I go ahead and take the opportunity to read this now? I shake my head in the negative. No, that wouldn't be right when Hobi is just down the hall getting ready to spend the night with me. I open the drawer and tuck it away on top of the other letters he has sent me for now.

I debate with myself for a moment. What should I wear tonight? Does Hobi expect more tonight? I mean we aren't completely limited by the pills I take. He could always wear a condom. But, would they have brought up the contraception discussion with me if they had really wanted that? I coerce myself back to the original thought and concern, which is debating on what I should wear and not worrying over what may or may not happen tonight. This still kept me on the train of thought of what his expectations may or may not be despite my best efforts. If he expects more tonight I could always wear the red chemise that I bought in mind for him. I frown at myself. I bought it before I realized that red was only the color of his microphone, not his favorite color according to an interview that stated said color was green. Although, he did seem to still like the red color when he had accidentally happened across the chemise that first time I packed in front of him. Nor did he correct me about the idea of buying me a red bikini. Regardless once I realized my mistake in thinking their microphones must reflect their favorite colors I slowly started trying to buy more lingerie that might more aptly suit them. But it didn't seem right to buy something the same shade of green as Tae's microphone either. So, I had considered other shades of green instead.

I glanced at a couple of said green sleep sets that I recently purchased. I selected one that wasn't overly sexy and I knew was a mental compromise to his favorite color when I had purchased it. I happened to know, due to a Run BTS episode that Hobi happened to really like mint chocolate ice cream so I purchased a mint green silky polka dot lounge set to sort of reflect his favorite color in that way.

I was lucky that he hadn't made it back to my room yet as I tucked myself into my bathroom to change my clothes, brush my teeth, and wash my face

I was lucky that he hadn't made it back to my room yet as I tucked myself into my bathroom to change my clothes, brush my teeth, and wash my face. I debated for a bit with myself if I should forgo my bra this time. I had started getting in the habit of wearing it anytime I slept with one of my soulmates, but I was growing more and more close to them, and I knew that regardless if anything happened tonight that new level of intimacy between us was right around the corner. So, I took a deep breath, gathered my courage, removed said garment, and carried it back into my room. I immediately dropped it into the hamper outside the door with the rest of my clothing.