'Break-up' and I'm sorry

Start from the beginning

" Looks like I have to go now, goodnight see you tomorrow. " Ryder said kissing my cheek and starting to walk away.

" I'm sorry.... " I whispered as I saw his retreating form, I glanced to my side and saw Cassidy running up the side walk and into the grass up the steps until she was face to face with me.

" Sorry I took so long I kind of got lost in the dark. " Cassidy said giggling.

" Cassidy you live right down the street how in the name of Harry Styles did you even get lost? " I asked her and she just shrugged.

" Sweaty it's called having three bags of chocolate and getting slightly drunk because of all that candy. " she said popping out the 'p' making me giggle at her.

" Well okay? " I said looking at where Ruder left seeing that he was nowhere to be found. I looked down at his bouquet of roses and smiled picking them up and bringing them up to my nose. They honestly smelled AMAZING!!!!

" So what's going on between you and Ryder? I kind of thought you had feelings for Jake? " Cassidy asked getting serious before crossing her arms over her chest. I sighed and looked down.

" I honestly don't know......I like both but I don't know who I love anymore.... " I said looking up at the sky that was filled with bright glowing white stars that illuminated the dark scary night.

MAYA'S P.O.V

" OPEN THIS GOSH DAMN DOOR JAKE!!!!!!!!!! " I yelled banging on his door with my balled up fists. I swear I can murder anyone right now THATS how fucking pissed I am!!!

" Fuck no!!! " He yelled through the other side of the door making me loose it and start kicking on the door and hitting it with my fists.

" Shut up!!! You guys are gonna wake the kids up!!! " my mom said popping her head out through her door. I rolled my eyes at her and nodded my head not really giving three shits but she's my mom I still have to pay fucking attention to her even if I don't want to. " Oh and Maya, your father and I were talking and we forbid you to see Blake ever again......tomorrow you best break up with him. " when she said that I felt my entire body freeze up and stay planted on the floor, I felt my heart shatter into a million of pieces, I felt my heart stop and blood stop rushing through my veins, my head started spinning and my mind started to slowly process what she just said my face turning pale draining away all the color.

" W-What? " I stuttered out as I managed to turn towards her she smirked but I can tell it was kind of fake.

" You herd me now go to bed its late and there's school tomorrow. " she said and closed her door locking it I felt my eyes well up with newly fresh wet salty tears as I tried blinking them away.

That just happened......

I thought as I stared at her door slightly glaring. I felt my phone poking my butt from the back pocket and sighed taking it out and punching in the password unlocking it. I clicked on Blake's name and but my lip.

Me: wanna 'break-up'?

Blake: what? I thought you loved me? :(

Me: it's fake my mom and dad said that we're to far apart.

Blake: so wat ur saying is dat 2 fake break up?

Me: exactly we can be 2gether and stuff but we just can't let my parents find out, deal?

Blake: sounds like a challenge to me >:).

Me: :) okay so see you 2morrow?

Blake: yeah see u gn ily

Me: ily2<3

I smiled and looked back to make sure no one read none of these messages. So I broke up with Blake, that sounds like a bullet to the core when I say that.........

All I need now is a explanation from April and to keep this going....

.

.

.

.

.

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed! Sorry if it's short I couldn't really tell if it was okay long or not because my cousin that came from Nicaragua and the one that I haven't seen in 1 1/2 years is here and is using the laptop 24/7 so yeah. Sorry that I haven't been updating a ton of homework and the thing with my cousin so yeah.

BRIGHT SIDE!!!!!!!!! WINTER BREAK IS FINALLY HERE!!!!!!! Which means my updates will be faster promise!

Anyways.....

What will happen next? What will April do? Who is she gonna choose? Who does she really love? What will Maya do about her parents? Can she keep up with the secret?

Until next time!!!! Don't forget to....

Follow, Comment, Vote, And Share Please!!!!!!

Love you guys!

~ Stephanie