CHAPTER 20

RUSTY FUENTABELLA

I couldn't help but to stare at Kei for wearing her clothes today. She was very nice and sexy even when she was wearing simple and I can't understand myself why I want to cover her body now so no one else can see her wearing it.

But I can't do that, who I am to do that to her but still I want to see her only when she's wearing it.

'What the heck is happening to me'

Why does she need to wear that much, I see Chantal wearing sexy clothes but now that Kei is wearing it, she has a different effect on me.

"Rust "Chantal called me so I immediately turned to her.

I saw her holding her leg so I immediately approached her. "What happened?"

"I don't know, my foot suddenly hurt" she said. I approached her to look at it and made her sit on the lounge chair.

"Ouch!" I put her right foot on my lap while sitting down.

"Yung heel"she's pointing it.

"Maybe you just got tired of wearing heels earlier" I said while massaging her foot.

"Miss Chantal are you alright, direk says that you're about to start" director's PA, Nica.

"Yeah I know, thanks!" She replied.

"Can you walk?"I asked .

"Yes"

I support her to stand up. "Ahw"

"I think you should have rest for a while" I suggested.

"But--" "No buts Chantal, I'll take you to your room" I said seriously.

"Nica, kindly tell to direk about this" I ordered and she nodded immediately before leaving.

I noticed that Chantal was having a hard time walking so I stopped.

"What?" she asked.

"I'll carry you" I said impatiently then started to carry her.

***

KEI ARAGON

Nakita ko si Rusty na inaalalayan si Chantal at tsaka niya ito binuhat siguro ay may masakit dito kaya naman hindi niya kayang makapag-lakad ng maayos.

Habang pinapanood ko sila ay sakto namang nagtama ang paningin namin ni Rusty kaya naman agad ko'ng iniiwas ang tingin ko sa kanya.

"Miss Kei hindi na daw po muna magsho-shoot sabi ni direk dahil kailangan daw po munang magpahinga ni miss Chantal"sabi ni Lina ng makalapit sakin.

"Ah ganun ba, ano ba'ng nangyari kay Chantal?"tanong ko.

"Bigla daw po'ng sumakit ang paa kaya naman kailangan muna niyang ipahinga"

"Okay, salamat"

"Sige po"sabi pa niya bago umalis sa harapan ko.

Saglit ko pa'ng sinulyapan sina Rust bago pumunta patungo kila Eva at Nikki na naka-upo sa tig-isang lounge chair habang nagke-kwentuhan.

Hindi pa man ako nakakalapit sa kanila ay agad na nila akong tinawag kaya naman nagtataka ko silang tinignan."Miss Kei"sigaw pa ng dalawa.

Hindi pa man ako nakapag re-react ay naramdaman ko nalang na may tumamang bagay sa likuran ko dahilan para mawalan ako ng balance at mahulog sa pool.

'Hindi ako marunong lumangoy'

Sa kasamaang palad ay sa malalim na parte pa ako nahulog at pilit ko'ng iniaangat ang sarili ko pero hindi ko magawa.