31. Atimy

atimy;

a public loss of honor; disgrace:

"We need to get to the fabric"

"Sure"

"Step on it"

He was sat shotgun to Minjae. He hadn't been to the fabric for a while now. In fact, he hadn't been in the fabric ever since he met you.

You were sat in the back, gaze locked on the road. Ice cold during his attempt at talking to you.

He just wanted to clarify what his words meant, but you didn't give him a chance.

He fucked up.

His excuse was very much valid, because he really had way more serious things to deal with, such as, the whole fucking inner circle working against him, his good old partners, wanting to trick him. Yoongi felt relief when he got the reply text on Minjae's phone.

Though in your eyes, he knew he'd fucked up, yet again.

But he didn't worry; you'd get over it, somehow, with time.

"Can we stop here? I need to use the toilet"

Feeling some type of way, Yoongi nervously tapped his foot against the ground. He stepped out of the car too, now that you were in the bathroom of a gas station, much like the one you were in that dawn. He threw his head back, staring at the bleak sky, his impatience growing.

He felt dirty, in strangers' clothes, exhausted from the lack of sleep and ticking like a time-bomb from the deprivation of all things holy to him – cigars and booze. And you. You who was blatantly ignoring him.

He also felt stupid. So, so, so incredibly stupid. The only reason he brought you along was because everything happened so fast- he barely woke up from his drug induced coma and viola, suddenly everyone around him was dead. He did what was instinct.

Now, only now did he realize how stupid of a mistake that was. He should've really thought it out, at least slightly, since he was eating himself up over recklessly tagging you along. But, things weren't too far gone to not be fixed.

He would keep you safe.

Even if that was impossible at this point. He was fairly certain anyone who was of some importance, knew exactly what Min Yoongi's kryptonite was. Rather, who.

He watched you out the corner of his eye, approaching the car. You wouldn't even look at him. He sighed shortly before hopping into the car, hoping you'd forgive him soon.

He couldn't find anything. It was hard without his phone. Max had found out he was coming, sure, Minjae had Max's phone number, and no one else's. No one's that mattered anyways.

He told him to keep it on the low. He wasn't about to expand news on this. He was, however, going to pretend like everything was fine whilst being on the lamb.

He hadn't the time to cater to his feelings. It was a good thing he had so little of them.

Seven hours in a car, with no food, no pillow, no phone, no nothing, to keep you the least bit entertained.

You slept your way through most of the trip though, so, you couldn't complain too much. Once you arrived at this spot, at this secluded, warehouse? It was a huge lot, hidden behind thick linings of trees and old village roads, far from civilization. You felt out of place, getting out the car and stepping into, grass. Not to mention grass was terrible for heels.

"Minjae, stay here, just in case"

You hoped the guy wouldn't get killed.

Yoongi looked your way. He wanted to be sure you were with him, you would follow him, not question him.