3. Affection

affection:

a mental state; an emotion;

SMUT WARNING THERE IS SOME SMUT HERE OKAY SMUT

You were alone. Walking around the mansion in your lingerie, safe from anything. Yoongi hadn't thrown parties that week. You weren't allowed to leave the mansion.

"Tell him I miss him" you held to the phone as if he could hear you "Tell him I've forgiven him"

That was it. Whenever you tried to be angry, it failed. Whenever you tried rehab, it failed, and the drug that was him always pulled you back in.

"I missed you"

"I know" he cooed, playing with a strand of your hair when he came back home at 2AM that evening

"I painted today"

"Show me"

You got up from his lap and walked over to the other room, grabbing the easel and carrying it back to the bedroom. He tilted his head to the right. He was intrigued.

"It's the middle of nowhere we were stuck in"

"Mhm"

"Interesting choice"

"I wanted to paint it because we were nowhere. And now we are here"

"What do you mean princess?"

"Is this the real life, or is this fantasy?" you looked at the painting, and then back at him. He raised his brows which indicated he was even more interested in what you were saying.

"I would say anything with you is fantasy"

"How romantic" you walked back to him, placing your hands on his shoulders before sitting in his lap

"Pretty, you're so pretty"

"Beautiful"

"You're so beautiful" he corrected himself and you tangled your fingers in his hair

"And don't you forget it"

"Never"

Like any drug, you didn't see the bad sides of it, you just became more and more addicted. Kidnapping? Almost getting killed? That meant nothing. Being in his hands meant everything.

"Do you like my toys?"

You nodded, inhaling sharply when you felt his hand travel down your stomach.

"Are your wrists hurting princess? Speak"

"No"

"Good" he grinned at the fact your body automatically lunged forward at his touch "Patience doll, patience"

"I'm very impatient" you spoke shakily, his hand moving slowly over the fabric of your underwear

"Ah ah ah ah!" he pulled his hand away, his smirk growing "You don't speak unless I let you"

"I'm not your pet"

"Are you defying me?"

"I am" you raised your chin, mimicking his smirk "You don't own me"

"Say that again" he gently tangled his fingers into your hair before tugging roughly, causing both pain, and pleasure.

"You. Don't. Own. Me." you made sure to accent every syllable. He made sure to prove you wrong.

"Say it again"

"Please, please, please" you whined in need, pulling on the ties on your hands "I'm yours"