4. Acquiesce

I TOLD YALL THIS WAS HEAVILY INSPIRED BY JOKER x HARLEY SO YES I AM STEALING SCENES BUT SHHHH ITS WITH MIN YOONGI SO ITS 135483509439 TIMES HOTTER pls dont h8 me

acquiesce:

accept something reluctantly but without protest;

"It's my pleasure really, but we're here to relax, business can wait"

He had this persuasive trait. There was no need for words, manipulation, blackmail, he was persuasive by his demeanour. One of the many reasons you were so intoxicated with him.

"You've got a fine lady" the man watched you. You had a habit of dancing, Yoongi liked when you danced. The music was loud and catchy, the nightclub he owned designed in the most modern way possible, the lights flashing color to make the atmosphere even better.

"She's marvellous isn't she?" Yoongi watched you with awe 

"You're a lucky man"

"I am" he laughed madly, his eyes growing wild and staring at the business man seated opposite him "Angel!"

His voice was your music, and you made eye contact with him from across the room.

"Yes?" you walked back to him with a smile

"Oh baby, come to daddy" he got up and wrapped his arms around you, claiming you as his "This nice man likes you"

"Really?" you turned your head "Nice to meet you, I'm Angel"

"Agust, I'm not looking for trouble"

"No, of course not" Yoongi let go of you "You're just here to kiss my ass. You've always been behind me, kissing my ass"

"Look man, I thought we were good"

"We were" he kissed your cheek gently before pulling out his gun "Success and happiness are same, but different"

"Agust I didn't mean anything" the man got up and you watched the cold sociopath that was Agust D break free.

"That's right. You didn't mean anything. See, every man dies, but not every man lives. Have you lived?"

"I just-"

Bang.

This one happened right before your eyes. The man fell back, blood spewing everywhere.

"Clean this up" he casually put his gun away. "Princess?"

"Why?" you asked simply

"I didn't accept their offer"

"But, this wasn't a business meeting"

"It wasn't"

You didn't have a favourite place in the mansion. It was too big to have one favourite place.

"Thank you" you smiled at the maid that had brought you your cocktail. You were lounging by the pool, making the best out of your endless time. A modern, two story, two winged, cream coloured mansion, one pool, one fountain, one grand staircase, two smaller ones, eight bedrooms, five bathrooms, three living rooms, two kitchens, one grand dining room, three party rooms, one private cinema, vine cellar, and a library. Oh and after you'd moved in, he made you an art room. No matter how big the mansion was, you still felt trapped. You felt trapped on so many levels that you had gotten used to it. You liked it.

Sometimes it was smoke, sometimes it was pills, sometimes it was powder. It always came from his hands, he was the only one you trusted.

"Drinks, the best champagne!" he yelled enthusiastically and you laughed