32. Abapical

abapical

~at the lowest point:

„Welcome to casa de la Jeon"

Full fledged in teen rebellion and terrible taste, beer cans and pizza boxes everywhere, a whiff of something indefinable to only contribute at the boyish atmosphere of it all, you soaked in casa de la Jeon. His house was the epitome of something you hadn't seen in years. Recklessness.

It was past midnight when you arrived. You already lost concentration over everything. Numb to the core, you couldn't think about Yoongi, or your relationship.

Perhaps staying in a new environment would help.

"Take your shoes off please"

You scoffed, as if shoes are the real filth in this house, obliging at his request and handing him your beat out heels. Just two hours ago they had been used as a weapon towards Yoongi. Now, they sat promptly in a shoe closet.

"Come with me"

If it hadn't been for the exterior of this house, you'd think he was living in a small apartment, but since you'd seen it from the outside, you knew he had an upstairs. You knew he was living quite lavishly for his age; however the interior was yet to match the exterior.

And you'd just stepped into something wet. Great.

The huge living room was decked out in flat screen TV's, game consoles at the bottom and a couch, big enough to fit a family, that seemed way too comfortable to be in the living room. Though they were well sunk into the huge couch, you could still notice, two heads of hair peeking, their fingers swiftly pressing at the controls of whatever game they were playing, the game you could see on the four, in total, flat screen TV's.

Jungkook whistled to grab the boy's attention, but it didn't work, and he didn't really bother trying again. He dragged his feet childishly as you watched him walk away, to the kitchen, which was actually connected with the living room.

"Beer?" he asked you, pulling two cans straight from the fridge "I've got Heineken"

"Heineken fucking sucks" one of the two guys from the couch yelled, and you could hear the other snicker with laughter

"Heineken is great, also now you notice me? We've got a guest, shitheads"

One of them, key word here one, seemed curious, and his interest was peeked, so he lifted himself only slightly, enough to turn his head and give you a good long took.

"You didn't tell us she's pretty"

And now the other's interests were peeked as well, since he too was turning his head, as if to check out the authenticity of what the first one said.

"I don't think she is" Jungkook handed you your beer, taking a sip of his own with a mischievous smile tugging at his lips

"Don't be an ass" the second guy spoke now, and you could identify his voice as the one who commented that Heineken sucks. His voice was at least an octave lower than the first one's.

"Nothing new" you commented, and Mr. second guy laughed

"Whatever" Jungkook avoided circling around to sit on the couch, opting to jump over it, perfectly, having done this before surely, and once he was settled in, he burped loudly, continuing talking right after "Y/N, this is Taehyung, and the midget over there is Jimin"

"Fuck you"

"Later, babe" Jungkook pouted at Jimin who decided to just ignore him

"Nice to meet you Y/N" he seemed more keen on talking with you than Jungkook, his smile so welcoming that you instantaneously smiled back "Happy to have you here"