18. Abusion

abusion 

misuse; outrage; deception;

Four hours, thirty two minutes and still counting. That's how much time you'd already spent in this luxurious prison basement he'd created. Something about not being safe to come out just yet, some bullshit about how you need to stay here. It was torture. It was like creating a pile of shit and then sitting in it. If something could drive a person mad it was being locked up like a dog. Oh but no, he was a fucking tiger so Yoongi didn't go mad.

"So what now huh?" you asked, blowing out the smoke from your thin cigarette, what a fucking gentleman, he supplied the torture-trap with your favourites.

"I already told you why we're here"

"Right" you weren't sure if this was your nervous break-down or if this was just the build up "He's locked up, his men are all dead? What more is there?"

"Don't you get it!" he shouted, swinging his hands in the air very theatrically "This never ends! You get rid of one guy, another shows up. It's not the guys, it's the business"

"Your business, your dear business..." you chimed "I don't give a shit about your business"

"Okay sweetheart, we get it, you're angry"

"I don't want to be here anymore"

You went for the door, trying out a code, trying out the date of his birth, but it wasn't that. Trying to get out of this hell hole, to cure the claustrophobia, but he was pulling you away, locking his arms around you.

"Don't touch me"

"Calm down"

He gripped your wrists so tight that it actually started to hurt, and not in a way you'd have both liked, but in a way that was violent, ruthless. It remained a mystery why he decided to let go, maybe he saw your features relax, maybe he heard that faint sigh you let out, but he let go, and you felt that, more than just physically, but mentally. Something deep inside decided to swim out, something completely unfamiliar and new to you.

"You're pathetic, you know that right? A weak little coward, scared of the real world, hiding behind this drug empire that isn't even yours and, I don't know why I stayed with you, it's the worst thing I've ever done"

And then he slapped you.

His hand went for your left cheek so hard that your head fell to the side. And you could feel your face burning, you could feel your left eye twitching, you could feel your body shrinking at the hand he was holding up at you.

And then things shifted, suddenly, he was falling to his knees, hugging your legs and kissing your thighs.

"I'm sorry" he whispered, his voice muffled by the material of your dress "Princess, I'm so sorry"

Five hours had passed. You hadn't said a word after what happened. He continued trying to make it up to you, apologizing, promising to be better, at one point promising to dump everything. There was no reason to believe his sugar coated lies.

"We can leave now" he was standing so awkwardly, you'd think he was actually embarrassed by what he'd done. You walked over to the door, still not saying a word, waiting for him to put the code in. And as he did, you walked right out.

There was a line of his guards, waiting, watching in the halls, smiling at you, cheering at him, and it made you so sick.

It was amazing how the main room looked just like a few hours ago. Spotless. Absolutely divine. You initially didn't dare ask what happened with the bodies, but since Yoongi found it alright to slap you, you found it alright to ask.

"Where are the bodies?"

He gave you a look, and you returned it just as serious.

"There's a very big furnace. You must've noticed the slight smell in the basement"

Now that he told you, you realized that yes, the basement halls were rather stuffy. You just labelled it to the fact there was no fresh air down there. But no, it was more than that.

"You're talking to me again?"

You hadn't even noticed Max was behind you two. You didn't reply. He sighed. But the door was being opened by a maid, and you supposed that you were going back home. So you did, you walked out of the still unknown mansion to you, over to the sports car Yoongi and you'd arrived in.

A few minutes later, he had joined you.

"Y/N. I'm really sorry again for what happened in there. I should've never done that"

He opened the car door for you, waiting for you to sit so he'd close it ever so gently. When he sat in the driver's seat, he paused before starting the car, only to kiss your cheek.

You felt disgusted.

"Do you wanna go anywhere? We can get on the jet tonight"

He was driving slow, easing into the road and keeping both his hands on the wheel.

"I dont care for your lies" you completely ignored his attempts at buying you. 

"Don't lie!"

"I'm not!" his laugh was contagious "I swear, the guy used to be a clown"

Feeling something that was like love in the air, the night sparkled as it does in the movies, and you lay next to Yoongi on the green grass, your heels somewhere behind you, your dress messed up, but none of that felt important. He was looking up at the sky. You were looking at him, on your side. 

He's absolutely breathtaking. 

The moonlight's complimenting his subtle smile, the stars reflecting in his eyes, his magnificence hidden behind them. He's gorgeous. Unlike any other man you'd ever seen. He breathes a Godly aura, and he knows.

He knows, he is like no one else.

It's the death of the night, somewhere around 2 or 3AM. It's the most beautiful time. 

Because he's with you. 

"What is it?" he asks, turning to you "Do I have something on my teeth?"

You shake your head quickly to dismiss his assumption. 

"What's got you so dazed then?"

"You"

The cool breeze passes by, gliding over the both of you in a wave of affirmation. He let's it move him, his smile almost, timid. 

You kiss him till you feel dizzy, till you're atop of him and his hands are atop of you. Dress got rolled up by your waist, his lips marked on your neck and the night dawned into something new. You could have died, happy, that night.

"I just have one question"

He waited, almost afraid of what you would ask. 

"What did you think would happen to us? To me?" 

He took his eyes off the road, glancing your way, and yet he gave no answer.

"Did you really, seriously, think I would stay uninvolved?"

You were asking him, but also, yourself. You were drawing it into reality, the new imposed ending to this whole fairytale. 

"They kidnapped me" you laughed meekly "They damn well know who I am"

"Ugh, fuck, Y/N why can't you just" he slammed his hands against the steering wheel, swerving slightly on the road, causing you to hold onto the dashboard

"Why can't I what? Let you fuck me and shut my mouth when you're done?"

"Why did it have to be you...you know what princess, you said you wanted to hate me. Well, I wish I could fucking hate you"

"Hate me. Kill me for all I care, you'll find some other girl to fuck in no time, right?"