9. Attingent

"Wake up" you shook him vigorously "Wake up Yoongi"

"What, what is it" he groaned, turning in the bed, his eyes half open at the light

"I'm sorry"

"What did you do now" he sat up, moving his hand through his hair, suddenly being fully awake. Being in the business he was in, he had this animal like instinct that could get him dead serious in a matter of seconds.

"I'm just sorry for tonight, I fucked up"

"Nah"

He could've been lying, he was the master of lying, but by his lax tone, you figured he meant it. Once woken up, he had a tough time going back to sleep, not that he didn't love sleep, he just didn't have enough time to sleep. He pointed to his cigar box and you handed it to him neatly "You weren't in the mood"

"I was, but you weren't"

"Princess" he licked his lips before lighting it swiftly, and inhaling from the thick cigar "How long will I have to explain I'm busy, it's getting old"

"Fine, I get it, you're a workaholic"

"And that's suddenly a fucking problem?"

"No"

You were asking for too much. He would never love you. And even if he did, he would never love you more than his work. He would never love you more than the life that cradled him into the person he was.

"Am I the object of your affection?" you changed the tone of your voice, wanting to appeal to him more

"What do you think?" he smirked when you moved to straddle his hips "Oh, you're trying to make it up to me?"

"Mhm" you hummed and his eyes bore into your own like they usually did. The smell of the cigar mixed with the smell of his cologne.

"I'm great, aren't I" you said in triumph, winning the game yet again

"You're perfection" his lips twitched into a smile he didn't want to show, so he coughed

"Yoongi" you placed your chin in your hand "You've given me your drugs, props, money, you should give me your connections. Tell me what it is you do"

"Y/N!" he practically never used your name, let alone yelled it like this "I will not involve you! Even if I do, it won't be my choice. Can you remember that in your fucking dumb head!?"

That was the first time he'd gotten angry at you, on your one month anniversary.

"When all of this is over, can we travel?" you asked, walking around the room, restless at 4AM

"Yes princess, whatever you want" he watched you, amused at your enthusiasm at such an hour "Where?"

"Um...Dubai?"

"It can be arranged" he closed his eyes and nodded

"Thank you!" you smiled happily "That's all I want Yoongi, your attention and your time"

"You know you always have my full attention" he avoided the second part, pulling the silk bed sheet over himself, grumbling a goodnight.

The real place you wanted to travel too was non-existent. A place where he would be Yoongi and you would be you, no mafia business, no enemies, no worries.

You couldn't sleep, thus you went to your art room, picked up your easel, and decided you would paint by the pool, paint and watch the sun rise.

It was hard to cope with things like; you weren't allowed to see your friends or family. Then again, you understood. It was all for the sake that you remain uninvolved. Even now that you were, it was even more dangerous for you to see them. But you missed them, at moments you missed your old life.