10. Autarkic

"Go ahead" Mr. M ordered strictly "Come on kid. Don't disappoint me"

He was barely eighteen, pulling the trigger, taking away a life. He didn't even know the man's name. What made it even worse was, he didn't feel anything. He slept completely fine that night. He continued holding the gun, getting better and better, never letting anyone disrespect Mr. M. And eventually, never letting anyone disrespect him.

"Bury him" he stared down at the body 

"Yes sir"

"This is too much" the body was one of his closest employees. One of his closest employees, half of his body chopped up and probably fed to some dogs. "This has his style written all over it, it's gruesome and messy"

"Agust, he was a rat"

"What?" he abruptly turned towards Max "If he's a rat, you're suddenly not wearing black"

"That was the reason they killed him. I found out. He was the one giving the information. Selling you out. They didn't need him anymore"

Yoongi licked his lips swiftly, his eyes flashing with rage before he started laughing.

"That's how you are ha?" he stared down at the already dead rat of his employee. He kicked his dead corpse; he started kicking him violently before moving onto punches. "I picked you off the street, and this is how you thank me-"

"It's alright Agust" Max tried pulling him up but he wouldn't give in. The punches came on their own, swinging wildly at his jaw, nose, the cold body becoming even colder. Once he was done, he stood up and shook his hands. He was more than used to doing this. His white shirt was painted red now, and he took the cloth Max handed him to clean his hands. 

"Strip him" he threw the cloth on the ground, turning around and walking away "Strip him of the suit I bought him. Burn his body"

He was a drug lord on the other part of the city. He was a drug lord who, like any other, wanted to rule over the whole city. They weren't big on sharing. The first time the two had encountered was for a business proposition. A business merger to say.

He was uneducated, poorly dressed, coated with tattoos and Yoongi didn't like working with people like that. He was above that. He was better than that. Besides, that kid had shown up all of a sudden on the streets, getting attention purely for the fact he had some new drugs to offer.

"It doesn't work that easily" he propped his legs on the table, leaning back into the chair, staring at the ugly-looking man across him

"I think it does and we should-"

"What's your name, I didn't catch it" Yoongi tilted his head to the side curiously

"Hound"

He smiled a little before nodding.

"You wanna know my name?"

"I know your name. It's hard not to know your name"

"I worked a lot for that name"

"We're all dogs on the street" the man called Hound tried speaking wisely, after ten minutes with Yoongi he had already started behaving like him. Well, tried behaving like him, wasn't necessarily succeeding.

"Ah but see, I can't live like a dog if I was born as a tiger"

It wouldn't work out. It was evident the two of them couldn't work together.

"Forgive me for my wrongs" he bowed politely and Yoongi was pleasantly surprised. Perhaps the hound had some training. And perhaps Yoongi thought too soon. "But I have just begun"

Hound was calling for war; he wanted a real open conflict. Yoongi was a man of dignity. Agust D was a man of short temper. It started off small, mere delivery fuck ups and tampering with his territory. But after that night, that night in the club, that night he took her, he would show him no mercy. And they were on a good trace, Yoongi was just waiting, he was being patient and teaching Agust D how to do the same.

"I want it to be tomorrow"

"Are you sure?" Max asked, staring at him with a serious gaze "Are you sure tomorrow is a good time?"

"I don't fucking care what is a good time!" he screamed, tapping his foot vigorously "It's been long enough. Give him to me."

Give it to me was another statement he wanted to say, but it was already in his pocket. He took four lines this time, brushing his nose off and easing back into the couch with relief.

He felt nothing, spinning the whiskey glass in his hand, staring at the usual men opposite him, watching the party in full blow out. Perhaps it was the last party. No, of course it wasn't, of course Min Yoongi wouldn't lose, he would win, and he could carry on without that dog in his life anymore. Tomorrow, he would get what he wanted tomorrow.

"Call her. Don't call her. I don't know" he unbuttoned the top buttons of his shirt, watching the guys around him play poker

"He's here"

Yoongi looked up; his forehead sweaty and his mouth open in desperate need for air. Withdrawal was always hard, but he didn't have anymore goods.

"Who's here?" he asked impatiently

Max nodded a little, in a way no one understood, in a way Yoongi understood, in a way he wasn't supposed to say.

"Get out" he muttered at all the men who lowered their cards "Get the fuck out"

They left in a hurry, dropping everything they were doing before that. He was now alone in the dimly lit room, sitting there, watching Max bring in the person. He finished his drink before raising his chin at the bald man.

"The night brings interesting things" he spoke, recognizing his tattoo, the Hound symbol being easy to recognize. How distasteful, Yoongi would never give his employees matching tattoos, that was stupid, and unnecessary.

"He wanted me to be alone when I tell you this" the man spoke with a deep voice, folding his hands neatly behind his back

"Max, be a dear and explain to this nice man that I don't play like that" he laughed loudly, throwing his arms in the air theatrically "This is as alone as we get, got it?"

"No more games. He doesn't care how you play. These aren't games anymore"

"Oh boy, I've got chills!" he slammed his hands on the table, grinning widely at the messenger man "Come here Max, I'm shivering from fear"

"Listen Agust" the man coughed a little "You've got two options. And Hound isn't afraid to use force"

"Then force it is, my friend"