6. Adventitious

Daddy's got some business to do, I won't be home till the morning.

You were foolish enough to believe that he was back for good that day. He had come home early, at around 5PM. He had organized a romantic dinner in the dining room. He had dressed nicely, in that black tuxedo that you loved. He had taken it off in the bedroom. You two had fallen asleep, and here you were, awake, pissed at the fact he was gone. It was a little past midnight.

"Where is he?" you demanded an answer

"I can't say"

His employees, bodyguards, workers, people, however you called them, were a real pain in the ass. They worked for him, and you. But they primarily worked for him.

"Tell me"

He went silent, like those guards standing outside of Buckingham palace. You knew it was pointless to try anything so you sighed, annoyed at the situation, and went back upstairs.

"Save me the lies"

"I'm not lying"

"You are"

"Princess, I'm not lying"

"You're always lying. Your mouth can only tell lies"

"I am not fucking lying" he grabbed your wrist, his thumb pressing into it harshly.

"Ouch, you're hurting me"

"I am not lying"

"How did my boss suddenly disappear? Just, coincidence?"

"Yes" he smiled at you and you scoffed

"Fuck you" you escaped his grip and paced angrily up the stairs

"Oh princess" he went after you "Princess, princess, I hate seeing you angry"

"Stop calling me princess" you yelled at him "I could leave at any moment. Will I still be your princess if I leave?"

"You will forever be my princess"

"I'm not your possession" you rolled your eyes

"Even if you leave, you'll be my princess"

"That makes no fucking sense"

"Why are you getting upset?" he took your hand and kissed your wrist "I didn't do anything bad"

"Yeah right"

"Princess, he was a low life scum. Low life scum that made you cry. No one makes you cry"

"Yoongi, isn't that going over board-"

"No"

"But you cannot-"

"Listen my precious diamond" he took a deep breath "I'll never hurt you. But you ask too many questions"

"What does that mean?"

He looked at you, shaking his head slowly.

"Tsk tsk tsk" he licked his bottom lip slowly "You never learn do you"

You learned that the little back door used by maids was practically never under observation. You used it rarely, there wasn't a need for it. Now, there was.

"Oh hello" you stumbled into one of the maids who was carrying some sheets

"Y/N, what are you doing?" she asked, her voice holding suspicion

Agust D : Min Yoongi x ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara