fifty one

Bam pov:

Bam pov:

  I sat in the backseat of Trey's car as me him and Tamari scooped out my dad trap.

  "What we looking for exactly?" Tamari asked trey.

  "We looking for cam, once cam leaves with the bag of explosives we gone send bam in, your dad gone be expecting you to meet cam to get the bag and then you shoot your dad and leave out the escape route and by time you get back here my man Ale from the police department gone send his man in there." Trey said.

  "Man this shit crazy." I said as we seen cam walk out of a building get in a car and drive off.

  "You sure this shit not gone run back on him?" Tamari asked him.

  "Positive these police men don't want to lose there jobs." He said making me think about the court date I got next week.

  "When he going in?" Tamari asked him.

  "Nigga he right there ask him." Trey said then Tamari looked at me as I loaded my gun.

  "I'll go right now." I said tucking my gun in my jeans then getting out of the car.

   I crossed the street going to the trap and walking in. Being greeted by different me. I made my way into my dads office.

  "Whatup pops." I said to him as I walked in and he looked up from his desk at me.

  "Man what you doing here you suppose to be meeting cam." He said.

  "I did meet cam the drugs out in my car." I told him.

  "Cam just left out." He told me as he leaned back in his chair.

  "I know I met him at the door and he told me some interesting shit." I said pulling my gun pointing it at him and he chuckled.

  "Pretty bold man." He said clapping his hands at me.

  "Who kills they own son?" I asked him while tilting my head.

  "Who kills their dad?" He asked me as he laughed.

  "You a bitch ass perverted nigga." I told him.

"That's why I wanted you dead because if you weren't alive I can have that pretty girl that you have on your arms with me." He said and I mugged him.

  "You sick as fuck." I said shooting him twice in the head and once in the chest. I went in his safe and took two duffle bags of cash and went down his escape route.

  Hearing police sirens I ran across the street to Trey car hopping in the backseat as he drove off.

  "Everything good?" Trey asked me and I nodded my head.

  "What's in the bags?" Tamari asked me as I caught my breath.

   "It's cash I grabbed for before they raided the place." I told them unzipping the back pulling out 50,000 a piece out handing it to them.

  "Nah we good man you family." Trey said.

  "Speak for yourself nigga." Tamari said taking the money from me.

  "Nah trey keep it it's the least I can do." I said and he nodded his head.

  "Where I'm dropping y'all off to?" Trey asked.

  "Shit it's mom and dad last day out here so drop me off at the hotel." Tamari said.

"Where I'm dropping you off at?" Trey asked.

  "Just drop me off at my car." I told him and he nodded his head.

  We arrived at my car and I got in with the duffle bags and drove to Nsaya house. I pulled up knocking on her door and seeing her mom open it.

  "Nsaya here?" I asked her as she stared
Me up and down.

  "She's in her room." She said letting me in.
I walked up the stairs to her room seeing her laying in bed watching tv and eating ice cream.

  I walked in fully closing her door and catching her attention. She put the bowl on the nightstand as I walked over to her.

  "You okay?" She asked me as I laid on the bed next to her.

  "Yea I handled it." I told her and by the look on her face she knew how.

  "He's dead?" She asked me and I nodded my head making her look away from me.

  "I had to do it or he was going to kill me." I told her.

  "That's always your excuse." She told me.

  "That's always the situation." I said making her sigh.

  "I'm just glad your safe." She told me as she focused on the tv.

  "Get dressed ima take you and Kaylin to dinner." I told her and she smiled while standing up.

  I felt my phone ring and it was a call from lydia. I answered putting her on speaker then looking at Nsaya.

  "I'm at Grady I'm having the baby come now." She yelled in the phone.

  I looked at Nsaya as she scoffed then sat back down on the bed.

  "Don't be like that come with me." I told her and she mugged me.

  "No go tend to that bastard baby." She said and I shook my head then got up grabbing my
Keys and leaving.

  I pulled up to the hospital and went to the front desk.

  "What room is lydia Dunbar?" I asked and the women told me room 304.

  I went to the room and seeing her laying on the bed and a unexpected guest by her bedside.

  "The fuck you doing here?" I asked Kennedy who held lydia hand.

  "Helping my friend." She said as the nurses helped deliver the baby.

  The baby slid out and I took a close look at it. It was another girl.

  Lydia didn't want to know the gender until the baby was born so we all was suprised.

  The nurses took the baby to get cleaned up and I watched as lydia and Kennedy had conversations.

  Kennedy was just all snakes out it didn't make any sense.

The nurse came back in and I stopped her "we need a paternity test set up like right now." I told her and she nodded her head and left out.

  "That could've waited you being rude to angel." She said looking at the baby.

  "Angel?" I questioned.

  "Yes that's her name angel and your being rude to her." She said and I shrugged my shoulders as the nurse walked in.

  We did a paternity test and she explained to me it took 2-5 days to figure out so I left.

  I don't want to be apart of a babies life if it isn't mines.

  I drove to the nearest restaurant picking up some food then going back to Nsaya place knocking on the door.

  "Oh hey Bam." Her grandpa answered letting me in.

  "Wassup mr Powell I just came to drop Nsaya some food off." I told him and he nodded his head and locked the door.

  I walked upstairs seeing her still watching tv and walked to her bed side.

  "Was it yours?" She asked me as she paused the tv.

  "I don't know I find out In 2-5 days and it's a girl." I told her as I handed her the food.

  "Look don't stress it we'll figure it out." I told her as she started eating.

Hopefully.