Seven

This book is a puzzle each flashback you gotta put it together yourself to figure out what happens until N'saya fully says out what happens!!

N'saya Marie pov:

  "This shit is lit." My bestfriend Kennedy said as we stood in the middle of the party while everyone else danced.

  "It's ok," I told her as I looked around and she tilted her head.

  "Girl promise me this one night you will have fun please just this one night." She asked me and I sighed and nodded my head.

  Me, Kennedy, and Gavin danced to work by Rihanna as it played on the blasting speaker. The Dj switched over the song making me and Kennedy's eyes go big.

  He played Meg thee Stallion and Beyoncé savage remix making all the ladies including Gavin go crazy.

  "QUEEN BEE WANT NO SMOKE WITH ME," Kennedy yelled out as she twerked.

   "THEN TURNED THIS MOTHERFUCKER UP  EIGHT HUNDRED DEGREEs," Gavin said as he continued to dance.

  "My whole team eat, chef's kiss, she's a treat
Ooh, she so bougie, bougie, bon appétit." I sang along as I started twerking with Kennedy.

  Everybody At the party started watching as we danced and have fun and was hyping us up.

  "HOOD BUT I'M CLASSY RICH BUT I'm RATCHET," Kennedy yelled as she twerked making the boy's head spin.

  "BOUJEE HE SAID THE WAY THAT THANG MOVE IS A MOVIE," I said sticking my tongue out twerking some more.

  Soon half the females got on the floor turning up with us and giving boys dances while I and Kennedy vibed alone.

  I felt somebody behind me grab my waist and Gavin smirked at me.

  "Do yo shit bestie," Gavin said hyping me up and I started throwing it back.

  "I say, left cheek, right cheek, drop it low, then swang " Gavin hyped me up along with the song.

  "CHI-TOWN  up in this thang put you up on this game," Kennedy yelled as she gave another boy a dance.

"IF YOU DON'T JUMP TO PUT JEANS ON BABY YOU DON'T FEEL MY PAIN." Gavin hyped us and Me and Kennedy hit a split making everybody go crazy.

  We got up laughing and then I hugged them then looked back at who I was twerking on and my face dropped.

  It was bam and his girlfriend was standing right next to him not, please.

  "Bitch I keep seeing you eyeing my nigga and I had enough of it so now I'm finna fuck you up." She said tying her hair up.

Flashback:

  "Hoe ass bitch got my nigga to run a train on you," Kiara said tying her hair up in a ponytail.

Flashback over.

    "Yo nigga came up behind me," I told her and she shrugged her shoulders.

  "Lydia get yo ass on." He said pushing her lightly and she pouted.

  "No, because you always trying to embarrass me in front of these bitches and your friends and I'm tired of it." She said trying to run up on me but he grabbed her.

   "Lydia take yo goofy-ass on for I handle yo ass." He said and I looked at Kennedy and Gavin who looked unfazed.

  "Ima catch you lacking bitch." She said to me then walked off.

  "She gone catch an ass whooping if she keeps trying you like you won't whoop her ass. You need to go back to the old you because this calm shit makes you look scary." Kennedy said.

Flashback:

  I watched as Kiara threw a punch at me and I weaved it then pushed her ass against the locker and sent a kick to her stomach making her cough up blood.

Flashback over.

  "Some bitches ain't worth it," I told her and she nodded her head.

  "Ima apologize for her," Bam said as he walked up to us.

  "Control your pussy we don't do catfights." Gavin said and bam looked at him then me and Kennedy as we laughed.

  "Anyways I'm king but everybody calls me bam what's yo name ma?." he asked me.

  "I'm not trying to start no problems with your girl so I'll rather not say," I said getting ready to walk away until he spoke.

  "Who Lydia? That's not my girl that's some crazy ass bitch that follows me everywhere." He told me.

  "I only tell men my name, you are a little boy to me, a female birth you don't ever call one out of their name," I told him and he mugged me.

  "Fuck you I was just trying fuck anyways." He told me and I shrugged my shoulders.

  I dodged that bullet.