Twelve

N'saya Marie pov:

N'saya Marie pov:

I woke up out of my sleep and went to go do my basic hygiene. After I finished I walked to the kitchen.

"Look who's up," Kennedy said.

"Ok million-dollar question bitch I got 20$ on the line did you let him hit it?" Gavin asked me and I laughed.

"Gavin you should know I'm not that easy," I said pouring myself a cup of coffee.

"I'm not the one who said you did J.F Kennedy owes me 20 bucks." He said biting into a croissant.

"Kennedy you know I would never," I told her and she shrugged her shoulders.

"Y'all were out all night so I didn't know." She said and I rolled my eyes.

If you didn't know then don't speak on shit. People who mind other's business irk me.

"So where did he take you?" Gavin asked me.

Flashback:

"Ma'am I need you to tell me where they took you when they did this." The detective talked to me as I laid in the hospital bed.

Flashback over.

"I'm sorry what you say?" I asked Gavin snapping back to reality.

"He took me on a picnic and we talked a little about our childhood," I said as I stirred my coffee.

"I like that something simple and romantic," Gavin said and I smiled.

"I would've made that nigga pockets hurt he pushing a BMW I know he got some cash," Kennedy said and we chuckled.

She was all about materialistic things that's why none of her relationships ever really worked out.

"But anyways guess who I saw when I went to go visit my father yesterday," Kennedy said speaking about her father who was in jail.

"Who?" Gavin asked as he began to wash the dishes.

"I saw tony he was staring hard as fuck too." She told us and my heart dropped.

"Fuck him," Gavin said keeping it short and simple.

Flashback:

"Bitch ass nigga get off of her," Gavin said snatching all the boys off of me.

Tony turned around knocking Gavin off of him making him knock out cold.

Flashback over.

"My bad," Kennedy said throwing her hands up in surrender. I finished my coffee then went to my room to finish my work as my phone dinged.

I looked at it seeing a text message from bam and laughed.

-eye wanna see yhu agin!

"Not spelling like that," I said as I texted him. I turned my phone off then got to work.

School is always first.