Twenty one

Another time jump

Nsaya Marie pov:2 months later*

Nsaya Marie pov:
2 months later*

I laid in my bed on my back in my bra and panties Victoria's Secret lace set.

It was so hot in the house and I didn't feel good at all it felt like my stomach was doing all types of flips.

"I made you some tea." Gavin said coming in my room.

"I'm not gone be able to hold it down I couldn't even hold down water." I told him.

"Maybe we should go to the hospital." He told me and I thought about it.

"Nah it's probably just the flu I can handle it." I told him as I took the drink tried to drink some but couldn't taste it.

"I can't even taste my tea." I cried out to gavin.

"Ok you don't gotta cry about it just get dressed and ima take you to the hospital damn." He said leaving out of my room.

I got out of the bed and walked to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and noticed all the weight I gained in my hips.

"I got to stop eating so much." I told myself as I put on my sweater and joggers.

I put my hair in a bun then left out of my room going to the living room. Kennedy was out and about so it was just me and gavin home.

"Ok let's go I ordered us a uber so we can get there faster." He told me and we left out.

We got in the uber and I laid my head back as I felt sickness throughout my body. I usually only felt like this in the morning but now it was Repeatedly.

We pulled up outside the hospital and then walked in.

Gavin went to the front desk and explained to them the situation while I sat in the waiting room. He walked over and sat next to me while I laid my head on his shoulder .

"Gavin if I die I always loved you more then anyone in the world." I told him and he chuckled.

"You is not gone die girl." He told me. I felt my face growing hot and my hands getting sweaty. It felt as if I had a fever.

"Nsaya Powell?" The nurse came out and called. I got up with the help of Gavin and walked towards her.

"She not feeling to well so I'm gonna come in with her." He told her and she nodded her head walking us to her office.

"ok so whats wrong today?'' the nurse asked me. I explained to her how ive been feeling lately .

"Ok if you don't mind me taking your temperature." She said putting a thermometer in my mouth.

"Your temperature is normal sweet heart." She told me and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"It has to be something I feel terrible." I told her and she nodded her head handing me a cup.

"Go into the bathroom and pee in this and we'll run a test to see if there's any other problems." She said and I nodded my head going into the bathroom.

I peed inside the cup then washed my hands and brought it out to her.

"Give me 30 minutes we're going to run some test and get back to you." She said as I laid back on the hospital bed.

I rested my eyes until I heard the door open and the nurse come in with papers.

"Ok Mrs Powell we ran some test and your 99.9% tested to be pregnant." She told me and I felt my heart drop as Gavin looked at me.

"That's not possible you and king used a condom didn't y'all?" Gavin asked me.

"Well condoms do break and our test don't lie." The nurse said.

"I sat you up an appointment and got you some prescription Analgesic for the mean time." She said handing me some papers then leaving out.

"How am I gonna take care of a baby?" I asked gavin who stared at the ground.

"Why did you have to sleep with him at all n'saya?" Gavin asked me and I mugged him.

"You the one who told me to do it." I told him and he sighed.

"I know but why listen to me? How are you going to take care of a child with 2 years left of college?" He asked me.

"I don't know." I said then the door open and the nurse walked in.

"Ok so you have the options of termination and adoption if you do not want to keep the child." She told me and I stopped her.

"I'm keeping my baby." I said making Gavin get up and leave out.

"Okay I'm going to check you out and then your going to be good to go and this paper has your next appointment on it." She said handing it to me.

I finished up my appointment then called a uber home.

I don't know what I'm going to do with a baby but I'm not terminating my pregnancy.