Fourteen

Bam pov:

Bam pov:

I walked into my mom's house to see her and my aunt tiffany having a conversation.

"King your home." My mom said coming over and hugging me.

"Hey, momma," I said smiling.

"What brings you home?" She asked me as she drinks some coffee.

"Man I'm just coming check on you that's all I gotta leave in a little bit I got something to do," I said and she sighed.

"I don't want you running the streets Denario." She said calling me by my middle name.

"I ain't got no choice it's Draymond got me out here doing this," I told her referring to my dad.

"So where you gotta be today that's so important?" She asked me.

"I'm taking this girl on a date," I told her keeping it short.

"You who's the lucky lady?" My mom asked me with a smile.

"This bit- I mean girl name N'saya," I told them and her face went straight.

"I don't want to hear you calling no girl no bitch." She told me.

"Now tell me about ms n'saya." She said to me and I thought about it. I didn't care much about her I just wanted some pussy.

"She in college got her place with her best friends and she works at footlocker," I told her.

"So she's doing something for herself, but I mean like tell me about her what she's like." She said and I rubbed my chin thinking.

"She a nice girl she fine and she doesn't play about that one friend she got I don't know his name but if I say anything about him she be wanting all smoke," I said chuckling as I thought back.

"Well, I wanna meet her one day." My mom told me.

"Ion think she gone be around long enough for that." I told my mom honestly. I was just trying to fuck and dip.

"Well if she does be around long enough I wanna meet her." She told me.

I spent some more time with my mom then went home to get ready for this date.

I had one thing I wanted to do and that was to fuck and i wasn't letting catching feelings ruin it.