fourty six

Nsaya marie pov:

Nsaya marie pov:

  "So what he want you to come over for last night?" Gavin asked me.

  "He put together this slide show if him and it had these little facts on them it was cute." He told me as I put shoes on the wall of my job.

  "Awe that's creative." He said and I smiled and nodded my head.

  "What shocked me is he had a movie theater in his house I never seen nothing like it." I told him.

"Must be nice bitch is that all?." He asked me as I continued to work. I looked at him and smirked.

  "No your girl got some in the theater." I told him and he squealed.

  "I'm so proud of you." He told me and I laughed.

  "But i left out the most important detail we made it official." I told him but he didn't respond.

  I looked up to see who he was looking at and a pregnant lydia walked through the footlocker doors.

   "When she get pregnant?" He asked me and I shrugged my shoulders.

  "I don't know but she looks huge like she finna pop any second." I told him.

  I watched as she walked over towards us and looked me up and down.

  "Aye give these to bam it's the paternity test that says he's 99.9% the father of my child who I'm 5 months pregnant with and tell him I used his hair to test it." She said handing me papers then walking out.

  I looked at Gavin who looked at me in shocked.

  "She gotta be playing." He told me and I felt my heart beat against my chest.

  I walked to the back grabbing my purse and clocking out then leaving out the store with Gavin following.

  "Take me to his house." I told gavin as we got in the parking lot gathering in his car.

Thoughts filled my head as Gavin began To drive.

"I can't believe this shit." I cried as I put my face in the palm of my hands.

  "He could've fucking told me that's humiliating." I told gavin.

  "Baby maybe he ain't know." Gavin told me as he stopped at a red light.

  "Shes 5 months gavin." I told him and he sighed pulling up in front of bam house.

  I hopped out of the car and banged on bam door.

  He opened it then looked at me like I
Was crazy.

  "Why you beating on my door for ma?" He asked and I threw the papers at him and walked pass him picking up Kaylin and all her stuff.

  "You believe her after all this shit?" He asked me.

"Why would she lie? I seen her belly it's huge and not only that she's 5 months which means you was fucking her while I was pregnant ." I told him.

   "And she used your hair for the test." I told him and he laughed.

  "They only can use saliva and blood if the baby ain't born you should know this me and you went through the same thing." He told me as I mugged him.

  "Don't call or text me unless it's about Kaylin your a user and a manipulator." I told him.

  "I see you believe anything." He told me and I walked out of his house putting Kaylin in her car seat.

I'm done with him.