Four

Bam pov:

Bam pov:

I watched as Lydia Rode me and screamed my name at the top of her lungs.

Lydia was one of the girls I met at that wack-ass college and she was annoying as fuck but she had some good pussy in between her thighs.

She got off the top of me laying next to me and breathing heavily.

The one thing I hate about her is she clingy as fuck, but she's my side chick until I get a main chick.

"That little bitch was staring at you hard as fuck yesterday." She told me and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What bitch?" I asked her as I tried to recall. Well Shit, it's a lot of bitches who stare at me everyday. I'm that nigga.

"The one who I was finna beat ass for bumping into me." She said making me chuckle.

Lydia lost every fight she been in. Everytime she catch me fucking a different girl or riding around with her in my car she fights her and get laid on her ass.

Every damn time.

"Yea we both know you would've Floyd mayweather that hoe." I told her as I tapped her thigh and laughed.

"As long as you know but I'm more like yaya I'm ready to die bout that dick." She told me and I didn't respond.

All honesty her ass need to die about them books before she let my dick make her not graduate.

"Ight I got some shit to do today so ima need you to hop out ima fuck with you later." I told her and she rolled her eyes hopping up and leaving.

I went In the bathroom getting my hygiene together and then heading to my fathers trap.

"Yo I was just expecting you." My dad told me as I stared at the young woman sitting next to him.

My dad always cheated on my mom when me, my sister, and my brother were younger and when she finally filed for divorce he been fucking with the youngest bitches ever.

I guess you could call him a sugar daddy but he wasn't buying them anything or giving them no money. Just fucking.

"How's your mom?" He asked me and I shrugged my shoulders. I don't like discussing my mom with this nigga.

He's the grimiest nigga I know who knows he might try to get revenge on my mom one day for divorcing him.

"Anyways I got some work for you I want you to sell 5 kilos of that white girl and then I want you to take this nigga name Sebastian Reyes out he is up there by Woodfield mall, I want him dead by Friday, or you not getting paid for the kilos." He said.

That's why I ain't fuck with my dad it's always do or die with him. I loved this drug shit but I wanted my own empire I hated being a part of his.