Nine

N'saya Marie pov:

N'saya Marie pov:

"Girl you're wrong to keep rejecting that boy," Gavin told me as we were on the train.

"My crush just got killed I'm not looking for nobody else plus he disrespects women I use to see my dad do that and abuse my mom every day I'm not even putting myself in that situation," I told him.

"He is fine tho I bet his dick is big too," Gavin said daydreaming.

"Go find out he acts like a female fuck him like one," I told Gavin.

"Girl you starting to talk like me now," Gavin said making us laugh.

We got off the train leaving the station then walking down the street to our apartment home.

We opened the door seeing Kennedy watching tv on the couch.

"Guess who we saw today," Gavin said to her.
"Who?" She asked with a huge smile.

"Her lover boy." He said while sticking his tongue out.

"I don't like him I wish y'all would stop," I told them, and their eyes were on me like I was lying.

"I'm so serious I don't know him the only thing I know is he sale drugs and disrespect females," I told them.

"Selling drugs isn't that bad but disrespecting women is a no," Gavin said.

"Gavin selling drugs is bad what the hell, but I don't think y'all should date," Kennedy told me.

"Why?" I asked and she shrugged.

"Y'all aren't alike why would you want a boyfriend who you have nothing in common with?" Ken said.

"I don't know I never had a boyfriend before I don't know the first thing about relationships and I'm 20," I told them and they gave me sorrowful eyes.

"That's why you need a boyfriend you need some fun before it's too late," Kennedy told me.

"Just not him." She added

"No, what she needs is some dick," Gavin told us.

Flashback:

"Nobody would stick their dick in her after that," Kiara said in a whisper.

"She got enough body counts to last a lifetime," Stephanie whispered back.

Flashback over.

"I just need to study for my quiz I got tomorrow so goodnight," I told them going to my room.

I got in the shower washing away today's dirt and hard work down the drain.

I didn't need a boyfriend.