Twenty seven

Bam pov:

Bam pov:

I sat in my house and smoked a blunt. After finding out all this crazy shit with nsaya I was on a break from the world.

   I wasn't ready to be a father but my father was barely in my life so I wouldn't do nobody else like that.

   "Man this some bullshit." I yelled out and threw my ashtray making it buss on the floor.

   I heard a knock on my front door and opened it seeing my mom walk in.

  "Hello son." She said walking in with a bunch of bags.

   "What is all this glass doing on the floor ?" She asked stepping over it as I locked the door.

  "I bought you some food from thanksgiving since you didn't bother stopping by." She said sitting it on my coffee table.

  I sat on the couch next to her and put my head in my hands.

   "Son what's wrong?" She asked me and I shook my head.

   "Boy I birth you now what's wrong?" She told me as she stared at me.

  "Momma I fucked up." I told her and she furrowed her eyebrows.

   "How did you mess up what happen?" She asked me as she fold her arms.

  "I got nsaya pregnant." I told her and she sighed.

  "What did I tell you about using protection?" She told me and I shrugged my shoulder.

  "It was in the moment ma I ain't have no jimmy and I was mad." I told her and she sat quiet for a few minutes.

  "I was 14 when I had Dj with your dad and it was the hardest thing in the world me and Dj shared a room and a bed until I could afford a crib, he was my first child and I wasn't even in highschool yet trust me you got this just be what you and me didn't have and that's a good father." She told me.

  I pulled my phone out and texted nsaya.

-aye pull up to my crib.

"So do you like This girl you got pregnant I mean I know y'all ended things but are y'all still talking or?" She asked me.

  "Nah me and her not together I don't know how I feel about her." I told her.

  "Why not?" She asked as I ate my thanksgiving plate.

      "I don't know I hear everywhere that she's a hoe but it's hard to believe by her personality." I told her.

  "You wouldn't know unless you talked to her yourself." My mom told me and I nodded my head.

  I ain't want to be in no relationship but I didn't know how I felt about nsaya.