Seventeen

Nsaya Marie pov:

Nsaya Marie pov:

I laid on Bam bed as he sat at the bottom playing his video games. This is my first time coming to his house and it was very nice and kept up to date for him to be a boy.

"Bam what are we doing today?" I asked him and he looked back at me without saying words then back at his game.

"That's a fucking foul." He said and threw his controller down and I laughed.

"You think it's funny?" He asked me and I laughed some more.

"Bet." He said turning his game off and coming over to me.

I sat up on the bed as he hovered over me and kissing me. Instead of pulling back I let him as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

I never gotten as comfortable with someone as I was with bam and I was even considering letting him take my virginity.

"Bam wait." I said to him thinking about it before continuing.

"You got a condom?" I asked him and he tapped his pockets then checked the drawer.

"Fuck nah I ain't got nun." He told me and I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

"Continue before I change my mind." I told him and he nodded his head.

He removed his shirt as I did mines then kissed me passionately. He removed the rest of my clothes and proceeded to take my virginity.

Gavin and Kennedy are going to flip.

Author pov:short chapter but do y'all think she is dumb for her decision??