Six

N'saya Marie pov:

N'saya Marie pov:

I laid in my bed and cried. On the way to the hospital, Sebastian passed away. Leaving behind his mom, grandma, and little brother.

The detectives won't even take his death as a case because of lack of evidence which is the most stupid shit I ever heard.

"Baby girl it's fine be alright," Gavin said as he rubbed my back.

"He just wanted to show his brother it's a better way out of Chicago without being In gangs and selling weed," I told Gavin as I sat up.

"God has a plan for everybody and maybe he thought he needed rest from being a hero," Gavin told me.

I laid in Gavin's chest as we cuddled. I loved Gavin with my whole heart if anything happens to him I won't be the same.

Flashback:

"Faggot ass bitch." The boys yelled out as they jumped Gavin by his locker.

"Get off of him," I yelled at the top of my lungs as one of the boys held me back from interfering.

"STOP PLEASE," I yelled out.

Flashback over.

"Gavin promise me you won't ever leave me," I told him.

"N'saya you know I can't promise you that I'm not god." He told me.

"I mean as long as your Alive and breathing you won't forget me and you will forever be by my side," I told him and he nodded his head.

"We have been best friends since 8th grade you know shit about me nobody else knows I doubt we would ever stop being friends." He told me and I laughed.

I fell asleep thinking back on my and Gavin's friendship.

We have been through a lot.

I woke up from the sound of my alarm. I looked at the time seeing Gavin gone out of my bed.

"Rise and shine bitch." He said bussing into my room with a plate of food.

"Awe babes you're a lifesaver," I said taking the plate and seeing all types of food.

"I figured you needed it after all this shit that went down." He told me and I gave him a small smile then prayed over my food.

"So what are we doing today?" Gavin asked me and I cleared my throat.

"Well, I was going to the library" I started and then he cut me off.

"Hell no you need some fun in your life hoe I'm tired of you reading you need to go shake some ass or something." He said.

"You know how I feel about parties," I told him as I bit my toast.

"Look best I know how you feel but fuck them feelings live your fucking life and Kennedy is back in Town from studying abroad so we gotta turn up for the turn-up." He said referring to our other bestfriend.

We have been best friends with her since 10th grade. Even though we had a hell of arguments with her that was our bitch.

"Ok, I'll go with y'all," I told him and he cheesed.

"You can stop cheesing cause ima be anti-social just how I was at the last party," I told him.

"Over my dead grandma dead body no the hell you ain't you gone shake some ass." He said.

"You know that song shake some ass wash ya self shake ya ass show them what are you twerking with?" He asked me and I bussed out laughing.

"That's not how it goes," I told him.
"Well, that's the Gavin version." He told me and I laughed some more.

Lord protect Gavin at all cost.