Eight

Bam pov:

Bam pov:

I stood on the corner making my daily rounds. I watched as people walked up and down the street while some stop to buy from me and some walked towards the bus station.

"What up big dawg."'one of my homies Tyquan stopped by dapping me up.

"Wassup nigga where you been?" I asked him.

"Shit I been in the pin they caught me with a kilo but I bonded out." He told me.

"Oh, word," I asked him as I sold to somebody else.

"Hell yea I been meaning stop by your dad shit to see if he'll put Me on." He told me

"I'll talk to him for you fool but with you just getting out that kinda make shit hot," I told him.

"Just let me know what you can do homie my number is the same." He said dapping me up then walking towards the bus station.

I watched as the girl who gave me a dance at the party walked pass me with her friend.

"Aye yo," I called out and she turned around and looked at me then scoffed and kept walking.

I jogged up to her and walked up on side of her. Ima find a way to fuck one way or another.

"The hell you want?" She asked me and I smirked at her.

"You know I want you," I told her and she rolled her eyes.

"Why you gotta do all that?" I asked her and she stopped and looked at me.

"Fuck you I was just trying fuck anyways." She restated what I said.

"Ima nigga we cant handle rejection shorty ain't that right?" I asked her friend.

"I don't know cause ion never get rejected." He told me and she laughed at him.

"Come on ma don't be like that," I told her and she started walking again.

"I'm not being like anything I don't know you and you don't know me." She said.

"Let me get to know you," I told her and she rolled her eyes walking off with her friend. I shrugged my shoulders then went back to my spot.

She gone come around sooner or later.