fourty seven

Nsaya Marie pov:3 weeks later

Nsaya Marie pov:
3 weeks later..

  "It's like you and bam don't know what a condom is." Gavin told me as I stared at the 3 pregnancy test that held two lines.

   "I gotta get on birth control." I told him.

  "Your grandparents finna flip." He told me and I sighed as I slouched in the couch.

  "I'm already on baby 2 and Kaylin not even 3 months yet." I told him as I looked at Kaylin who was in her swing.

   "When are you gonna tell bam?" He asked me and I shrugged my shoulders.

   "I don't know." I told him as I continued to stare at Kaylin .

   "Don't be spiteful I understand you don't want to have another baby right now but he deserves to know his child." Gavin told me.

   "I don't know how ima tell him." I told gavin.

   "Tell him when you drop Kaylin off later."  He told me and I nodded my head.

  In 10 minutes I had to be on the way to drop Kaylin off and I'll tell him then.

"Thank you gavin." I said hugging him.

  "You know I got you." He told me as I picked Kaylin up.

  "I'm gonna leave her swing here I'll be back later." I told him as I grabbed my grandpa car keys off the table.

  He let me use it to go back and forth from school to work and then to bams house.

  After telling my grandparents what happen to bam my grandma took my side while my grandpa took bams.

  Even if bam got her pregnant before me and him it didn't sit well with me not being his only baby momma.

  I strapped Kaylin in her car seat then got in the cars heading to bams house.

  I parked in his driveway then got Kaylin and her stuff knocking on the door.

  "Well well well." Lydia opened the door with a smirk on her face.

  "Where's bam?" I asked her.

  "Well we just had sex so he should be on his way down here any second, my coochie does wonders while yours is just ran through." She told me.

"What are you talking about?" I asked her.

  "Bam told me all about how you got a train ran on you mrs Nsaya Marie track Powell." She said as bam walked in the room.

  I looked at him in disgust as I held Kaylin in my hip.

  "You told her about me getting raped?" I asked him and he frowned his eyebrows and looked at her.

  "Nah I didnt what is you talking about?" He asked as he took Kaylin and her bag away from me.

  "Then how does she know?" I asked him and he looked at her and she rolled her eyes.

  "How you know lydia?" He asked her and she folded her arms.

"Kennedy told me." She told him and he looked at me.

  "That doesn't mean your not a who still Mrs track and field." She told me.

  "Whatever and merry Christmas bam." I said handing him all 3 of the pregnancy test.

He looked down at them then up at
Me.

  "You pregnant?" He asked me as lydia burned a whole through my face.

  "Surprise." I said then turned around leaving.

I couldn't believe that bitch Kennedy she finna get hers!!