fifty

Nsaya Marie:

Nsaya Marie:

  I stood in my bathroom getting ready for work. I know bam told me not to leave the house but bam doesn't pay my bills.

I walked out of the bathroom into my conjoined room seeing bam sitting on the bed holding a sleeping Kaylin.

  "What are you doing here?" I asked him hesitantly as he laid Kaylin in her play pin then stood up making me look up at him.

  "Didn't I tell yo ass to stay here why you getting ready for work and shit?" He asked as he clenched his jaw.

     "Because bam you don't pay my bills and I don't have time for your bullshit." I said reaching for my purse but he grabbed it throwing it at the door making me jump.

    "If I tell yo ass something it's for your safety if I say keep yo ass here then keep yo ass here ." He said cornering me making me grow scared.

  He stepped back looking me up and down then sighed.

  "What's going on?" I asked him as I folded my arms.

  "Don't get to asking all them damn questions stay here until I come back." He said grabbing his keys.

  "When you get back me nor Kaylin is going to be here." I told him and he turned around coming to me and pinning me against the wall.

  He looked down at my stomach and then let me go as I started to cry.

  "Just stay here Nsaya please." He told me and I shook my head no.

  "Just tell me what's going on." I said and he sat on my bed.

  "My dad got people after me and if he can't get to me I know he would try to get to you or the kids so I need you to stay here and be patient with me." He told me and I sat down next to him.

  "that's all you had to say." I said lightly to him.

  "Just stay here Nsaya I'll be back later with some food for you but don't answer the door or nothing and if your grandparents ask why you here tell them." He told me and I nodded my head.

  He stood up and I pulled his arm towards me giving him a hug.

   "I love you." I told him and it took him a while to response.

  He grabbed my chin then kissed me and hugged me back.

  "I love you too." He said then kissing Kaylin then leaving.

Protect him lord.