Thirty Four

4 months later:

4 months later:

   "I feel like a house." I told gavin as he helped me walk down my stairs. I had a doctors appointment today and I'm due next month.

  "Girl you prettier then ever let's go." Gavin said walking me out the door and getting in the car.

  "So you heard from bam today?" Gavin asked as he drove.

  "Yea he's gonna be at the doctors office." I told him. Me and bam only talk about the baby.

  That's the only thing that really needs to be spoken about with him.

"Thank god that means he can drive you home." Gavin told me.

  Gavin finally got his own apartment and got him a car he was living his life and I wasn't mad at him.

  "I can't wait until Milani gets here my life gonna be complete." I told him.

"Your life gone be complete when you and bam stop playing games y'all both know y'all want eachother and decide to play." He told me.

It was true i wanted bam but him wanting me was a stretch I highly doubt that he did. Boys make moves everyday I'm sure bam would've made one by now.

  "Nah my life is gonna be complete with Kaylin." I told him and he laughed.

  We pulled up to the doctors office and I got out walking inside seeing bam. I went and sat next to him and put on my headphones.

  "Nsaya And King." Our Names was called and I got up with king trailing behind me.

We went to the back and she checked my weight and height.

   "You are going to have one big baby miss." She told me as she weighed my stomach.

   "As long as she healthy." I told her and she smiled at me.

   "Dad are you ready for you guyses first child?" She asked bam who nodded his head.

   "One more month and your bundle of joy will be here." She told me.

  "I can't wait so many things I want to do with her." I told her.

   "Ok I'm going to check your temperature and all that then you will be ready to go." She told us then left out of the room.

   I looked at the ceiling and smiled at the thought of my baby.

I couldn't wait.

Author pov: just a short meaningless chapter