Eighteen

Nsaya Marie pov:

Nsaya Marie pov:

I limped inside my house quietly as I held my clothes in a trash bag. I crept and locked the door then walked quietly to my room but wa stopped half way.

"Bitch it's 4 at night where was you just at?" Gavin asked and I looked behind me seeing him and Kennedy.

"I was with bam." I told them with a small smile.

"You did not leave the house in them clothes." Kennedy said looking me up and down.

"DID MY BITCH GET SOME DICK?" Gavin asked me excitedly and I blushed and nodded my head.

"AHAHAHAHA period." Gavin said giving me a high five. We looked at Kennedy who stood at the end of the hall with her arms folded.

"How dumb can you be?" She asked me and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What are you talking about Kennedy?" I asked her.

"You only knew him for about 5 months and you give it up like that, that is so Hoeish of you." She told me and gavin mugged her.

"Bitch Shutup, this hoe In the house always doing homework or at foot locker smelling feet so if she wants to go out and go on dates and get some dick let her damn you see the bitch happy shut the fuck up." He told her and she shook her head then walked back to her room.

"Girl don't mind her but how was it your first time?" He asked me as we walked into my room.

Flashback:

"How was it for your first time?" Tony asked me as him and his homeboys zipped they pants up and laughed.

Flashback over.

"It was nice and aggressive he was mad about losing his game so I guess he put his anger in the sex." I told him.

"I can tell by that limp the dick was bomb." He told me as he squealed and I laughed.

"Eh I don't know what good dick is but it was nice I think me and him going to be a good couple." I told gavin and he smiled.

"As long as you happy bitch but I'm going back to sleep I love you." Gavin said as he left out of my room.

"Love you too." I told him as I texted bam.

-made it inside hope I get to see you again soon!

I got in the shower and thought about Bam. I hope he's the one because I don't want anybody else.