Five

N'saya Marie:

N'saya Marie:

I walked around the footlocker putting shoes on the wall. I worked at the footlocker in Woodfield mall and it pays pretty well. When I'm not studying or doing classwork I'm at my actual job making money to not only pay my rent but pay off my student loans.

"Hey, I'm looking for a size whatever you are." My coworker Sebastian said to me and I smiled.

"Sebastian your so annoying," I told him and he shrugged his shoulders.

I had a crush on Sebastian for a while now something about him made me feel bubbly about myself. He's a big reason I came out of my insecurities.

"You look beautiful today looking like a referee." He said referring to my shirt.

"Thank you," I said giving him a small smile.
"Not to be a burden but after work, you think you can take me home it's Friday and Gavin has to work late," I asked him.

"Stop explaining yourself whenever you need a ride I got you." He told me and I smiled at him then continued to work.

After I finished my shift I clocked out and then grabbed all my belongings waiting for Sebastian as he locked up the store.

He pulled down the gate and locked it then turned around putting his arm over my shoulders helping me smell his polo cologne.

"Girl I know you not sniffing me." He told me and I laughed.

"I'm sorry you just always smell so good," I told him as we walked out of the mall together towards his car.

"And you always look so beautiful but you don't see me smelling your pictures." He said and I smacked my lips.

"That made no sense what's so ever," I told him and he laughed. We stared at each other for a little while and I get my cheeks to heat up.

"I don't know if your nervous or blushing." He told me and I giggled. He leans forward to kiss me and I did the same but was quickly
Stopped as I heard glass break and bullets riddle his body.

I screamed at the top of my lungs as his lifeless body fell forward on me.

I got out of the car looking where the bullets came from then pulled out my phone calling the ambulance.

This was fucked up Sebastian didn't bother a soul he just wanted to make it out the hood like every other black boy.