Twenty six

N'saya Marie pov:

N'saya Marie pov:

  I sat in the doctors office with Bam in silence. We just got the paternity test done and we were  waiting on the results.

  Bam walked around going through the cabinets putting on their gloves and playing with their large q-tips.

   "Boy you is not suppose to be touching they stuff." I told him and he looked at me and then closed the cabinet.

   "I got shit to do they need to hurry the fuck up." He said and my phone vibrated and a text from Gavin came in.

-my niece gotta rock Jordan 25/8 so I just picked her up some shoes.

I read and laughed. We didn't know the gender but Gavin was sure that it was a girl.

  I smiled at my phone and looked up seeing bam staring at me.

  "What?" I asked him and he shrugged his shoulders.

  "Damn you just found out you was pregnant and you all in these niggas face." He told me and I smacked my lips.

  "I was texting my bestfriend back not no boy." I told him.

  "Damn you still fucking with her?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes. Me and Kennedy lived in the same house that I was planning on moving out of.

  I was going to get my own 2 bedroom apartment for me and my child. It was time for me to do something for myself and not others.

  "Not that it's any of your business I haven't talked to her ever since I planned on moving out." I told him texting Gavin back.

  "Where you moving to ?" He asked me.

  "Somewhere bigger for just me and my baby." I told him and he nodded his head.

  I played candy crush on my phone until the doctor came back in.

  "Ok we did the paternity test and here are the results." He said handing both us a paper.

I didn't bother reading it because I already knew the results so I watched as he read them. The doctor walked out of the room and bam ran his hands down his face.

    "What did it say?" I asked him and he looked at me.

  "I'm a dad." He said as he looked me up and down.

  "And I'm a mom." I said as I felt my baby move around. I put my hand on my stomach and get my baby kick.

  For me to be early in my pregnancy my child was really active.

  "The baby kicking." I said with a big smile on my face. I looked up at bam who looked uncomfortable.

   "Man I don't know nothing about this father shit." He said.

   "And I don't know nothing about being a mom but I'm gonna learn for my child." I told him.

   "When you find out the gender?" He asked me.

  "18 weeks well in 2 weeks." I told him and he rubbed his hands down his face again.

  "I hope it's a girl what about you?." I asked him.

   "I don't know." He said as he stared at the papers and breathed aggressively.

I hope me and him was on the same page.