Loki: Thor ships it!

A/N: I'm sorry that I haven't updated in awhile. I had exams, so I was really busy. I'll try to keep updating.

______

Imagine that Loki is in love you, but too scared to tell you. Thor tries to get Loki to confess.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

<<<(Loki's P.O.V.)>>>

I would love to stab Thor in his groin and let him bleed out. That sounded like a wonderful idea in my ears. You see I am head over heels for Y/n. She is funny, pretty, well perfection. The reason why I would love to kill Thor is because he knows that I like Y/n and he's trying to ship us together, and it annoys me like hell.

I have no idea why I feel this way. Every time I see her makes me want to jump at her and kiss her. Everytime she smiles makes me swoon like a teenager. She was the only one who was ever there for me. She's so kind and sweet, it makes my heart skip a beat.

I know she could never feel the same way, an angel in love with a monster like me? Ridiculous. Besides she's mortal, which means eventually she'll die. Leaving me lonely and sad behind.

I sighed. Ever since I met her, my life has become so much more complicated. However, I wouldn't for any price want to miss her.

I walked to the living room. You see every now and than I would stay with the avengers, when Thor is also here and he forces me to come with him.

I have been trying to avoid Y/n and Thor, knowing that Thor will only embarrase me more. Key word: trying, Thor won't let me out of his sight.

"Speaking of the devil..." I whispered as Thor dragged me out if the living room to the kitchen.

"Are you finally going to ask her?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes. "You are suppose to be the god of thunder, not Cupid. Leave me be!" I told him annoyed.

He just ignored me. "She ain't going to live forever brother. Tell her now you still have a chance."

I just rolled my eyes. I knew he was right. One day she'll die and I'll be heartbroken.

"Just take this chance. Let yourself be happy."

I shooked my head. "Just let it be, Thor." I walked away.

Y/n is better off without me. It's better this way.

<<<(Y/N's P.O.V.)>>>

I walked to the kitchen to get a glass of water. Only almost to get pushed away by Loki, who leaves angrily.

"Woah." I saw Thor standing there in the kitchen. "What was that about?" I asked him.

"Nothing, something between brothers." He dismissed it like it was nothing, but I knew it was more than that.

"Anyway, would you like to meet me tomorrow in the garden?" I looked suprised at him.

"O-ok? Why?"

Thor looked mischievously at me. I wonder if Thor was not secretly Loki in disguise.

"It's a suprise." I wanted to question him further, but Thor gave me a warning glance.

"Alright, I'll be there." I said.

I wonder what Thor wants to tell me.

<<<(Loki's P.O.V.)>>>

I was peacefully reading in my room. But of course my peace had to be destroyed by a oaf.

"Brother! Brother! You need to come with me!" He shouted in my ear.

I flinched. "No need to yell."

He grabbed me by arm and dragged me outside. I saw Y/n sitting underneath a tree.

Thor almost threw me at Y/n. "Hi." I said embarrased.

"Hi Loki." She smiled. Making me weak at the knees.

"Loki wants to tell you something, Y/n."

She looked curious at me. I can tell that my cheeks are heating up. I bet I'm blushing like hell now.

"Tell her! Or I will!"

I nodded. "Y-yo-you s-ee... Ikindahaveahughcrushonyou." I said in one breath.

She looked confused at me. "What?"

"I-I said: I kinda have a hugh crush on you. I-is there any way you can love me back." I asked fearfully.

She smiled. "Of course. I love you too." She jumped up and put her hands around my neck. She jumped at me with such force that I thought I would fall over.

Than she did something I didn't expect. She kissed me.

'Is this a dream?' I thought nervously. It must be right? My crush who kisses me? Can't be real.

Of course I kissed back. Once we pulled away I asked: "Am I dead? Did I just go to Valhalla?"

She laughed. "You're so funny, Loki."

"Yessssss! Finally brother!" Thor screamed. Right I forgot that he was there.

I smiled at Thor. 'Maybe Thor as Cupid isn't as bad as it seems.'

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi, everyone. 😆

Here's a new imagine for you. I hope you all liked it.
Please comment, vote and follow me. (Check my other storys too)

Don't forget to request. This can by texting me or by asking it in the comments.

Thanks again for reading this, it means a lot to me.😊

XXX Luna❤