Loki: Cheater

A/N: In this imagine has Loki never attacked earth or did any of the other bad things he had done in the movie. Thor did get exiled to earth. The banishment was lifted, but he wasn't fittable for the throne anymore. So Loki will become king, after he is married.

______

Imagine that Loki is engaged with Sigyn. The reader is in love with Loki, but knows that they can't be toghether. However that doesn't stop her from being best friends with him. The reader discovered that Sigyn is cheating on Loki with an other guy. She tries to tell Loki, only he doesn't believe her. Loki sends the reader away for lying to him. However when he find out later that the reader was right after all, he tries everything to get her back.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

<<<(Y/N's P.O.V.)>>>

I looked from a distance at Loki and Sigyn. They were kissing underneach a tree. I sighed. They were the 'perfect' couple. And I hate it. I love Loki. I have since we were kids, only never had the guts to tell him and now he's with another.

I know should have told him, not that he would feel the same way. I mean I'm a servent and he's a prince. Besides he can't because he engaged. That doesn't stop me from being friends with him although.

I sighed sadly and turned around. I have to let him go. I walked back to the palace.

"Hey lady Y/n." Thor said as he came walking to me.

Thor always been a good friend. He is the only one who knows about my little crush.

"Hello Thor." I muttered. He frowned when he heard my sad reaction.

"What's wrong?" He asked. I pointed at Loki and Sigyn who were laughing and walking hand in hand. It makes me sick.

He only frowned deeper. "You know, I would I see you rather with my brother than Sigyn." He tried to cheer me up.

I smiled weakly. "Thanks, but we both know that's never going to happen."

He put an arm around me. "If he doesn't love you back, than he is just not the one for you." Thor said wisely.

I laughed. "Since when are you so wise?" I teased him.

He looked fake offended. "Lady Y/n, are you implying that I'm dumb?"

I laughed even louder. "Maybe a little."

Yes, Thor was a good friend. Odin and Frigga have already began with the planning of our wedding. I admit he would be a good husband, but just not for me. I only love Loki.

~~~Time Skip~~~

It was already late. Almost everyone was asleep, besides me. I was so caught up in the books in the library, that I forgot the time.

"Oh dear, it's already 11:00 P.M." I said to myself.

"I'm sure that they don't mind here that I take a book with me."

So with that said I left while reading a book. Just to be honest I was so busy reading that I had no idea where I was going too.

I heard voices. That causes me to look up from my book. I had no idea where I was. It wasn't anyway my bedroom or anywhere els familiar.

The voices came from an open door. I know it isn't polite to eavesdrop, but I was just too curious to walk away.

I peaked inside the room. I saw Sigyn with an other male.

"I love you Sigyn, when are you finaly going to break up with that stupid princeling. He is dumb and ugly. Did you know there are rumors that he's a frost giant?" The male told Sigyn. Sigyn pulled an disgusted face when he said frost giant.

My eyes widened. 'How dare he to speak that way about Loki.' I thought angrily.

"I love you too and yes I know. He's a monster. But no I can't break up with him yet, first he has to marry me. Than I'll be queen and I can take easily take the Asgardian throne."

I couldn't believe my ears. She didn't love Loki, she only used him.

I gasped. I quickly covered my mouth with my hand, but it was too late. They heard me. I quickly ran away. I have to tell Loki.

I tried to find my way back to his room. But to be honest I was lost. I didn't recognize the corridors. I swear this palace is too big. Thank god a guard passed me. I asked him the way.

I finally arived at Loki's room. I stormed inside. I couldn't see his face because he was faced away from me.

"Loki, finally. I need to tell you something. It's about Sigyn. She's..."

Loki put his hand in the air, shutting me up. He turned around and glared at me. Sigyn walked from behind him.

"Sigyn has already told me everything. How you attacked her from jealousy. Did you see her arm!" He yelled.

I flinched and looked at her arm. It had a hugh cut in it. "Wait, you don't think I did that?" I asked shocked.

His glare said enough. "Please Loki, I didn't touch her. She wants you to think that, so you send me away. Because I know that she's cheating on you and using you. She doesn't love you, she only wants the throne."

"My love, don't believe her. She is trying to manipulate..." Sigyn said. "Shut up, you bitch. You think he's a monster. You don't love him, you only use him to become queen."

"Enough!" Loki spoke. We both looked at him.

"You! Get out of my kingdom!" He yelled to me.

I looked at him hurt. My eyes started to tear up. You know what the worst thing was? The smug look on Sigyns face, because she knew she won.

"Loki?" It was barely above a whisper, not daring to speak louder.

"Didn't you hear the future king and husband? Get out." She laughed evilily and kissed him right in front of me. It turned into a heated makeout session.

I quickly ran away. The tears ran down my cheeks. The guards where waiting for me at my room.

"Lady Y/n, you must leave before sunrise. Or els punishment will follow." They told me.

'Where will I go?' I thought sadly.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi, everyone. 😆

Here's a new imagine for you. I hope you all liked it.
Please comment, vote and follow me. (Check my other storys too)

Don't forget to request. This can by texting me or by asking it in the comments.

Also if you want a part 2, just let me know in the comments.
Thanks again for reading this, it means a lot to me.😊

XXX Luna❤