Loki: Never (part 3)

Imagine that Thor comes to take you away from the prison and back to earth. You try to covince him to take Loki with you two.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

<<<(Felicia's P.O.V.)>>>

I had no idea how long we spend in that cell. Mainly because there was no clock or anything els what shows how late it.

Me and Loki really became friends. After I realized that he's not so bad at all, I could really befriend him. I admit at first I had so prejudices. But really, he's nothing like everone thinks. He's polite and kind. Not power obsessed and mean. Hell, he even told me that he never wanted the throne. He only ever wanted to be equal to Thor.

That makes me a kind of sad. I can't imagine how awful it must be. That his own father favors Thor all these years over Loki. Yes, he's not Odins real son. But that doesn't mean you can threat him like shit.

Suddenly the door to the dungeons opened. A very familiar Asgardian entered.

I stood up. "Thor!" I was so happy to see him.

"I'm so glad to see you. I hate it here in this cell, please get me out of here." I pleaded.

Thor nodded at the guard and the force field disappeared for a second. I quickly left the cell. I hugged him.

"Thank god."

"Your welcome." Thor chuckled.

"You are one hell of a strange girl, lady Felicia. How in Odins name did you managed to end up in Asgards prison?"

"Hehehehe, that's a long story. I might have broke some noses of the guards." I laughed nervously.

Thor laughed. "You are so funny. Let's get you back to earth."

Thor was about to leave as I remembered Loki, who looked extremely sad because he thought that he was losing a friend.

"Wait, can we take Loki with us?" Loki looked up in suprise.

He looked at me as if I lost my mind. "No! Absolutely not!"

"Awwwwwwe, come on. The attack wasn't Loki's fault. He was being controlled." I tried to explain.

"You acually believe that? You really are too kind, lady Felicia."

Thor didn't seem to believe me or Loki. "He's telling the truth. He's innocent."

"My adopted brother is anything but innocent, he killed thousands of people."

I frowned disappointed. I can't believe Thor doesn't believe me. "Loki is a trickster, a liar. Don't believe a word he tells you. He's using you to get out of his cell."

I looked offended at Thor. "Are you implying that I'm gullible?"

He nodded slightly. "A little. But it isn't your fault. Loki is the god of mischief and lies, he is well known for his trust worthy looks. Yet he'll betray you the moment he has what he needs from you. I know from own experience." Thor said sadly.

I frowned. 'Would Loki really do that?'

Loki smiled sadly at me.

I kinda felt bad for Thor as well. I mean I can tell that he wants to trust Loki, only appearly he has betrayed Thor so many times that Thor can't trust him anymore.

I kinda had a battle inside of me. I didn't want to leave Loki, but I also really wanted to get home and according to Thor, Loki is not to be trusted. What I can understand, I mean he is the god of lies after all.

My loyalty to Loki won. No matter what Thor said. Loki is my friend and you don't leave friends behind.

"If he's staying, so am I." I said determind.

Loki stood up and looked at me. He looked sad. "Go Felicia, go home. You don't belong." here."

"No Loki, I won't leave you. You are my friend." I said.

Thor grabbed me by my waist. "I'm so sorry lady Felicia, but for once I agree with Loki. You don't belong here."

He carried me as he dragged me upstairs.

"Nooooooo!!!!!!!! Let go of me!!!!" I yelled.

"Loki!!! Help me!!!"

Thor took me with him to the Bifrost. "I'm so sorry lady Felicia." He said honestly.

"But Loki is not to be trusted." And with those words we were teleported back to earth.

Away from Asgard, away from Loki.

'I will come back for you Loki and when I do, I never let you go again. I promise!'

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi, everyone. 😆

Here's a new imagine for you. I hope you all liked it.
Please comment, vote and follow me. (Check my other storys too)

Don't forget to request. This can by texting me or by asking it in the comments.

Also if you want a part 4, just let me know in the comments.
Thanks again for reading this, it means a lot to me.😊

XXX Luna❤