Loki: Cold

Imagine that Loki has catch a cold and the reader takes care of him. It's a very cute and fluffy imagine.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

<<<(Y/N's P.O.V.)>>>

I came home after a long day working. I hang my coat on the chair and took my shoes off.

"Loki?" I called out to my boyfriend.

At first the avengers were a bit sceptic about, but they also saw that I made him a better person. He has done only good things ever since then.

"Love are you in here?" I asked again. I looked in the kitchen.

Not in the kitchen, not in the living room, not in the bathroom. I only had one space left. I slowly opened the bedroom door. I entered silent. My eyes widened at what I saw. Loki layed on the bed. He looked horrible. I almost didn't recognized him. He was pale, his hair was a mess, his clothes where crooked.

"Loki are you alright?"

"No, I feel like I'm dying." He moaned.

I put my hand on his forhead. "You have a fever. You are sick."

"Can't be. I am a go...'Hatsuuuuuu' 'Hatsuuuuuu'. He sneezed.

"Bless you." I replied.

"I think I know what's wrong with you. You catched a cold."

"But that imposible. I am a frostgiant." I shrugged.

"I don't know either, all I know that you have to rest."

I knew it was impossible to tell the most stubborn god to do something. Let's just be honest. Loki never does what he's been told.

"No, no. I'm a god. You can't order me around." He was about to stand up.

"Loki! Lay down or I'll tie you to the bed." I threated.

He sighed and layed down. "Why? Why me?" He whined.

I was about to leave when he grabbed my arm, pulling me on the bed. "No, don't leave me. I can't be alone." He said dramatically.

"Jesus Loki, don't be such a drama queen." I mocked.

I got up. "I'll be right back. I'll make you a nice cup of soup."

I walked downstairs, leaving a whining god behind.

<<<(Loki's P.O.V.)>>>

I layed in our bedroom on our bed. I felt like I went through hell and back.

'Why am I feeling so bad? Is it an earth thing?' I asked myself.

Maybe this is another punishment from Odin or it's an earth disease. Ever since Odin exiled me from Asgard, my powers have weakend a little bit.

I heared someone coming up the stairs. My beautiful girlfriend came inside. She looked shocked at me.

"Loki are you alright?" She sounded worried.

"No, I feel like I'm dying." I moaned.

She put her hand on my forhead. "You have a fever. You are sick."

I new it. Stupid Odin.

"Can't be. I am a go...'Hatsuuuuuu' 'Hatsuuuuuu'. I sneezed.

"Bless you." She replied.

"I think I know what's wrong with you. You catched a cold."

"But that imposible. I am a frostgiant."

Frostgiants can't catch colds, right?

She shrugged. "I don't know either, all I know that you have to rest."

"No, no. I'm a god. You can't order me around."

I wanted to stand up but she said: "Loki! Lay down or I'll tie you to the bed."

I sighed. I knew there was no way I was going to win the battle, so I layed down.

"Why? Why me?" I whined.

She sighed and got up. I panicked. I didn't want to be alone. So I grabbed her arm and pulled her back on the bed.

"No, don't leave me. I can't be alone." I said dramatically.

"Jesus Loki, don't be such a drama queen." She mocked.

She pushed me aside and got up.

"I'll be right back. I'll make you a nice cup of soup."

"No, no. Please..." I tried, but it was no use.

She was gone. I got slowly up. I looked in the mirror. I really looked like shit. I hobbeled downstairs.

"Love." I muttered.

"Loki, what are you doing out of bed. You should be resting."

I walked to her and hugged her. "I can't without you. Please cuddle with me."

I knew I was whining like a child. But I couldn'l really care any less now. I needed my baby to cuddle with me.

"Please?" She sighed and putted the soup down.

We layed on the couch. I layed my head in her lap. I wish we could say like this forever.

She ran her fingers through my hair. I closed my eyes and moaned soflty.

"I love you." I muttered sleeply.

"I love you too." That was the last thing I heard before I fell a sleep.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi, everyone. 😆

Here's a new imagine for you. I hope you all liked it.
Please comment, vote and follow me. (Check my other storys too)

Don't forget to request. This can by texting me or by asking it in the comments.

Also if you want a part 2, just let me know in the comments.
Thanks again for reading this, it means a lot to me.😊

XXX Luna❤