Loki: Never

A/N: This imagine isn't requested by anyone. It's based on my example in the intro.

______

Name of OC: Felicia Dilan
Nickname: F, Lia
Avenger: Yes
Superhero or villian or ordinary: Superhero
Superhero/villain name: Fey Dream
Superpowers: None
Species: Human
Age: She's 24 years old
Looks: She has dirty blond hair and dark blue eyes. She's very pale and her body has a normal shape. Not very skinny, not very fat.
Personality: She's a real baddass. She won't go down without a fight. While on the other hand she's very caring about those who she cares about.
Small description: Felicia is part of the Avengers, not that she has superpowers but she can still kick some asses if she wants to. After an accident with Dr. Strange, she ends up in Asgard. How will she survive Asgard and who will she meet in prison.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

<<<(Felicia's P.O.V.)>>>

Me and my friends, the Avengers were visiting Stephen. I'm a Avenger as well, however I don't have superpowers. Kinda makes me jealous when I see that other have pwers. I wonder how it's like to have superpowers. I wish I could fly or teleport. That would be awsome. Or perhaps shape-shifting or...

"Hey F! Are you still with us." Steve tried to get my attention.

"Huh? Yes, yes. I'm paying attention." I said quickly.

"Oh yeah, what did I just said?" He asked.

"Oh shit! I wasn't paying attention at all.' I thought.

"Um you were telling us about your weekend. You went swimming and got bitten in your ass by a shark." I joked.

They all laughed, well besides Steve of course.

"Please pay attention." He pleaded.

"I always pay attention." I joked.

"You sure? Don't make a promise you can't keep." Tony teased.

"Never." I vowed.

"Whatever, just pay attention okay?" Steve asked.

I nodded.

He sighed. "I repeat: We have to meet Dr. Strange in an hour so please make sure you all are ready."

We all nodded at started to get ready. If I have to be honest I had no idea why, since I wasn't really paying attention. I just did what the others did. Thor had to disguse him self, mainly because other wise people were going to freak out.

"Hey don't forget to disguse your hammer." I said to Thor.

"It's Mjölnir, but no I won't forget. Thank you lady Felicia." I chuckled at the way he said my name. I think it's an Asgardian thing.

I putted my coat on and grabbed my bag. "Lets see, what do I need? My phone? Definitely. My gun and taser? Yup. Something to eat? Check." I mumbled in my self. After I check everything I closed my bag.

"Ready to go!" I putted my tumbs up.

"Great. Is the rest also ready?" Steve asked.

"Yes I'm ready, are you?"
"Yep, I am."
"Yeah me too!"
"Let's go."

"Alright I think we can go." I said chuckled.

We all got in the car and drove to the sanctum sanctorum, or in other words Stranges home.

We arived pretty quickly. I knocked on the door. The door magically opend, what a suprise. (Notice my sarcasm) We entered the building. I find it fascinating. It's such a old building. I wonder how long ago it was made. I looked around in awe, until someone cleared his throat.

"Hello, you guys are late." Strange grimaced.

"Yeah, we had to wait on this lady over here." Steve pointed at me.

"Hey, that's not true. You are the one who was lastly." I defended my self.

"It doesn't matter, all what matter is that you are here." He made a sigh to follow him. So we did. He sighed to the couch.

"Sit down." They sat down. Because there wasn't enough space me and Natasha stood. Which was fine by me, I didn't really felt like sitting down.

"What's going on Strange? Why are we here." Tony asked.

"I had a vision. I saw the future. Something terrible is about to happen. Destuction and death. I don't know how or who did it. I just have a very bad feeling about the future." Strange explained.

We all looked at each other in shock. An other destuction, we just survived Loki.

"No way." Tony said. "Yes Anthony, I know something is coming. Just don't know when and who."

"Good to know." Natasha said.

"I just felt like you should know. I want you all to keep your eyes open. Just incase you see something suspicious." Strange said.

We all nodded. Steve and Tony started to ask questions at Strange. While Natasha, Bruce, Clint and Thor started to argue.

"Can I use the toilet please." I asked kindly.

Strange nodded. "Sure. Through that door, down the hall, go right and then take the left door."

I nodded and walked through the door Strange pointed at. I followed the hall and went right. I stood in front of two door. Was it now the right or the left door. I sighed I wished I would pay attention more often. I guess the name Fey Dream really fits me. I'm such a dreamer.

"Eeny, meeny, miny, moe..." I silently said. "I guess the right door it is. I opened the door.

"Oh my god... wow." I was at a huge liberary. This absolutly wasn't the bathroom, yet I couldn't help to sneak around. I know I should be here, I know I should turn around and take the other door, but my curiousity got the best of me.

I entered the liberary and started looked in the books. There must be over a million books here.

I ran my fingers over the books. "Dragon mythology, Ancient spells, Kosmos and beyond, Asgardian mythology." I grabbed the book about Asgard. It was a thick book.

I started reading. It was about Odin and Thor. I read until my eyes fell on something diffrent. I placed the book back on its place and grabbed the other book.

"Teleportation spells." Hey, that sounds intresting. I've always wanted to be able to teleport.

I grabbed the book and opened it on a random page. "Anywhere and nowhere." I read out loud.

"With this spell you can teleport anywhere. All you have to say are these words: Liecha mionu telapo." After I said those words a bright light appeared. I had to close my eyes because of the brightness.

When I opened my eyes again I was in a totaly diffrent place. I was surounded by guards. They pointed there spears at me.

"Who in Odins name are you?" One of the guards said.

"Oops." I said. I think I teleported my self to Asgard.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi, everyone. 😆

The first imagine is done. I hope you all liked it.
Please comment, vote and follow me. (Check my other storys too)

Don't forget to request. This can by texting me or by asking it in the comments.

Also there will be a part 2, so go check that part out as well.
Thanks again for reading this, it means a lot to me.😊

XXX Luna❤