Adam: Just like you

Imagine that Eve left Adam to die. Adam is depressed and hungry. The blood banks bloodsupply is running out. He's losing his mind. After 3 weeks without food, he has to go hunting. He was about to attack a little boy, when a girl stops him.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

<<<(Adams P.O.V.)>>>

Another day without Eve. I miss her terribly. How could she just leave me like that? She left while I was getting us more blood. Just like that. She didn't even said goodbye. She only left a note which said that she didn't love me anymore, that she used me to get blood and that I shouldn't come looking for her, that she's better off without me and that I'm better off with a wooden bullet in my chest.

That causes me to sigh. I really thought that we were ment for each other. That we found true love as the zombies like to call it. I was so happy with her and now I am feeling empty again. Alone, depressed and suicidal, that's what I am. Not that I would ever admit it although.

I looked at my small revolver next to my bed. I put the wooden bullet in it. I pointed it at my chest. "Boom!" I whispered. This has been going on for weeks. I wanted to die, but didn't had the courage to do so. I knew that it was only a matter of time. If I wouldn't die of suicide, than I would die over time at starvation.

It's been 3 weeks since I drank a normal amount of blood. Eve took all my spair blood bags with her. Leaving me hungry behind.

My stomach growled. The hungry feeling grew. I tried to get some from the local blood bank, but they are out of supplies. I've been to 2 other blood bank, but they also had almost nothing.

I sighed. I knew I had to go hunting soon, but it was hard to find the right persons between the zombies. God, I hate zombies. I grabbed my coat and put my sunglasses on. I knew it was night, but every single light hurted in my eyes.

I walked out the door. On the streets it was quiet. Here and there some zombies were walking and talking. I passed a few houses and some flats. Until I saw a little boy driving on bike while his mother walked with him.

'Why is he up so late?' I asked my self. I could smell his innocence. He wasn't a zombie.

'No Adam, you can't attack a little boy.' I said to my self.

'But I'm so hungry. A little bite won't hurt right?' A little voice in my head said.

'No, no, no! It's wrong. I'm not a feeder.' I said to the voice in my head.

'Come on, one little bite. I don't have to kill him.' The voice said. My stomach growled again.

'One little bite. Just one very little bite.' The voice said to me again.

Argh, I gave in to my hunger even though I knew what I was about to do was wrong.

"Miss watch out!" I shouted at the mother of the little boy. I pointed behind her. The mother looked around.

'This is my moment.' I thought. I covered with my hand the boys mouth, to stop him from screaming. I used my vampire speed to grab the boy and pull him in an alley.

"I'm so sorry. It's nothing personal." I whispered to him. I could smell his fear. His eyes widened and he looked terrified.

My hands were shaking. I accually didn't want to so this. I hated myself for doing this, but I had too. I was so hungry.

I was about to bite him when someone pulled me of him. I couldn't see who pulled me away. The person had a hood on and sunglasses on.

"Here drink this." A female voice said. She offered me a bottle.

I looked at her suspiciously. "Relax I'm just like you." I grabbed the bottle from her hands. And drank it empty till the last drip. It was delicious O negative.

I moaned softly. I missed the taste of it. She chuckled. "You act like you haven't eaten in weeks."

'You have no idea.' I thought.

"You can let go of the boy now." She said. I looked embarrassed at the kid.

"I'm sorry." I said as I let him go. He immediately started yelling for his mother. He looked at us terrified and ran away.

I looked ashamed down. "I'm not a feeder." I muttered. "I can tell, you have the skills of a kitten making it's first kill." She chuckled again.

I glanced at her. "Who and what are you?"

"I'll show you who I am, if you take of your sunglasses and show me who you are." She said.

That sounds reasonable. I took of my sunglasses. I felt something I haven't felt in a long time. I felt shy and scared. Scared of what she may think of me.

She looked at me. She stayed silent. Causing me to panick even more. She must be thinking about how horrible I look. A skinny, pale man with bloodshot eyes and messy hair.

Like she read my mind she said: "You are not bad looking. Not in the slightest."

"Thanks, now it's your turn." I quickly said. Desperately trying to hide my uncomfortableness.

She took slowly her hood of. She also took her sunglasses of. A very beautiful girl stood in front of me.

"My name is Y/n L/n and I'm just like you." She showed me her fangs.

She was also a vampire. And a very beautiful one. I felt something weird in my belly. A weird tickling. Like butterflies or something like that. It almost made me smile. I haven't felt this was about anyone since Eve.

Maybe, just maybe I had another chance at happiness.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi, everyone. 😆

Here's a new imagine for you. I hope you all liked it.
Please comment, vote and follow me. (Check my other storys too)

Don't forget to request. This can by texting me or by asking it in the comments.

Also there will be a part 2, so go check that part out as well.
Thanks again for reading this, it means a lot to me.😊

XXX Luna❤