Adam: Just like you (Part 2)

<<<(Y/N's P.O.V.)>>>

I went for a walk in the moon light. I do miss the daylight. I always loved the sunlight on my skin. I still watch the sunrise and sundown. I just have to be careful not to burn myself.

I walked past some houses until I heard a mother screaming. I ran to her.

"What's wrong?" I asked worried. She was crying hysterically

"I lost my little boy. A man with black hair and a pair of sunglasses came to me. He kidnapped my little boy. He screamed that there was something behind me, so I turned around and the next moment the man and my son were gone."

I didn't had to hear anything more. This was the work of a vampire. A vampire who is not used to hunting. I mean come on, that trick is so cliché.

"Don't worry miss. I'll make sure that your son comes savely back."

I used my vampire speed to search for the boy. I found a shaking man in a alley with a little boy. This must be them.

I pulled the man away from the boy and offered him my bottle with spare blood. He took it and drank it hungrily empty. It was like he haven't eaten in weeks. After he drank he let the boy go.

I introduced my self and showed him my face. He showed me his in return. I would be lying if I said that he wasn't bad looking.

I handed him an other bottle. Since he looked like he could use it. He took it eagerly. And drank it empty in no time.

"How do you get the blood. All the blood banks I know are our of supplies." He asked

"That's my secret. Come with me, I have more at my house. You look like you can use some."

He nodded in agreement. "My name is Adam. Just incase you want to know." He muttered.

I laughed at his awkwardness. I shaked his hand. "Nice to meet you Adam." And I smiled.

I could see him trying to smile back. It failed terribly. I guess he's not a very social person. I get that. I mean being a vampire is a lonely existence.

I laughed at his failed attempt to smile. "I guess your not outside much or talk to many people." He shooked his head.

I put the corners of his mouth up. "Mouth up. Show your fangs. Give me your best shot."

"Not bad

"Not bad. Not bad. Don't worry adam. I'll teach you." He growled and his face went back into it's usual scowl.

We walked through the dark. We walked in silence. "So what do you do? Do you have a job?" I tried to break the silence.

He shooked his head. "No job. I make some music."

Music? That sound cool. I love music.

My head turned to him. "Really? That sounds great. What kind of music?" I said cheerfully.

"Rock and some classic, why?"

"Just curious. Maybe I can come listen sometime." I said enthusiastically.

He shrugged. "Maybe." He mumbled.

I frowned. He sounded so depressed, so sad, so heartbroken. I wonder who broke him.

"Are you always so sad?" I asked out of the blue. He didn't answer, he just looked at the floor.

I nodded. He didn't had to say anything to answer. I could tell by his body language.

"I see. You really should go to therapy or something like that. We might be vampires but it isn't healthy to be depressed."

He looked at me shocked. "How did you know?"

"I can tell by your body language. You can literally smell the depression and sadness on you." I simply said. He frowned.

"No worries. We're almost at my home." I tried to cheer him up. Not that that worked.

We reached my house. We walked to my front door. The curtains were as usually closed. I opened the door. I stepped away. And held the door open for him. I sighed at him to come on.

"Welcome in my house, Adam."

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi, everyone. 😆

Here's a new imagine for you. I hope you all liked it.
Please comment, vote and follow me. (Check my other storys too)

Don't forget to request. This can by texting me or by asking it in the comments.

Also if you want a part 3, just let me know in the comments.
Thanks again for reading this, it means a lot to me.😊

XXX Luna❤