Tony: Shorty

A/N: I know this is a Tom Hiddleston and his character imagines book. Yet I thought that this imagine was really cute with Tony. So no romantic feeling towarts Loki, sorry.

______

Imagine that you are Thor's and Loki's little sister. You are the goddess of wisdom. You visit Midgard for the first time. You are just like all Asgardians very tall. So when you meet Tony, who is 5,7, you are really suprised.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

<<<(Y/N's P.O.V.)>>>

Thor and I were walking on the rainbow bridge. We were heading towarts the Bifrost.

Thor finally decided to take me with him to Midgard. Yes, the realm my idiotic brother tried to take over. He is trapped there and we are going to collect him. At home father will punish him.

I frowned. I don't Loki to get hurt, he is my brother. Even though he's adopted, he'll always be my brother.

"Why are frowning sis?" Thor asked.

"Loki." I muttered. He seem to understand exactly what I meant.

He nodded. "I know, such a shame. He was such good person. Look I know you don't want to go get Loki, knowing what dad will do to him. But he is criminal, he needs to be punished."

I sighed. Knowing that Thor was right. Like always.

We used the Bifrost to get to Midgard or as the Midgardians call it, earth.

We stood next to a hugh building. "This is the Stark Tower, sis."

"Cool." I breath out. We entered some small box.

"What is this?" I asked curiously. I always wanted to expand my knowledge.

"It's called an elevator. Human use it to get from one floor to another."

Interesting. Humans have strange ways to make life easier.

We walked out of the elevator, into a living room. There was a couch and other things what I don't know.

"What is that." I pointed at a large black thing. "That's a television or as they also call it, a TV."

'Cool.' I thought.

"Thor! You're finally here." A unfamiliar voice said. I looked where the voice came from. It was a male.

"Ah, Rogers. Yes I'm here. I took my little sister with me."

"Really?" The guy named Rogers said. He turned to me. "Nice to meet you, my name is Steve Rogers."

He offeret me his hand. I took it. "Y/n Odindottir."

A small woman came to me next. I looked down. "Hello, mortal. What is your name?" I asked politely.

"Hi, I'm Natasha." I smiled at Natasha.

Suddenly someone stormed inside the room. "Hey Thor, what's up man! Why are you here?" A small male said. Must be one of Thors new buddies.

"Yeah good man! I'm here to bring Loki home, remember?"

He slammed himself for this own head.

'What is he doing? That's just dumb.' I thought.

"Hey, Tony meet my sister Y/n."

He looked at me and his mouth fell open. I chuckled.

"Hello Tony." I waved at him.

"Hi, Y/n. You are really beautiful." He gasped as he said.