Tom x male reader: Out of the closet

A/N: Warning, do not read this if you are against LGBTQ+. Please no hate. Every gender and sexuality are welcome. Thank you❤

A/N 2: Some heated shit coming up. No smut, just heated kisses and that stuff.

______

Imagine that the reader and Tom are best friends. They both have feelings for each other but they hide it, mainly because they don't think that the other is gay. Also neither of them are brave enough to openly admit their sexuality. Until Scarlett and Chris Hemsworth finaly had enough of it and they decide to play cupid.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

<<<(Y/N's P.O.V.)>>>

I was staring at Tom again. He was standing next to Elizabeth and they were talking. I hoped no one would notice me staring. He's just so charming. I've known that I'm gay for a while. No ones els knows besides Scarlett my best friend. Everyone thinks we're dating, but we know differently.

"Hey Y/n are you paying attention." Evans asked

"Huh?" I asked confused.

"I guess that's a no. Where were you staring at anyway?"

Scarlett smirked. I glared at her. 'Don't you dare!' I thought angrily.

"Oh I see. You're staring at Elizabeth aren't you." Evans teased.

"What no! I'm not." I defended my self.

"Well you were absolutely staring. So either it's Elizabeth or Tom." Evans said as a joke and I turned white.

"Absolutely not Tom. I'm not gay!" I almost yelled.

Tom must have heard me say his name because he came to us. "Did someone called my name."

"No." I said quickly. "Please go back to your conversation with Elizabeth."

He shruggered and left.

'Pheeww, that was a close one.' I thought.

No Tom shall never find out how I feel. He's not even gay. I know that he dates girls.

I sighed I have to let him go. It's for the best.

<<<(Toms P.O.V.)>>>

I pretended to be talking to Elizabeth, but to be honest all I did was look over her shoulder at the handsome male who wad talking to Evans and Scarlett. He is truly beautiful. I know I only dated girls so far, but I always felt attracked to man as well. So I guess I'm bi?

I looked at Y/n again. He looked sad. I wonder who or what made him sad.

"Absolutely not Tom. I'm not gay!" He quietly yelled, but just loud enough for me to hear it.

It made my heart shatter. He's not gay or into man. I have no chance.

I walked to them. "Did someone called my name." I asked with the hope he would say yes.

"No." Y/n said quickly. "Please go back to your conversation with Elizabeth."

I shruggered sadly and walked away.

"Hey man, how are you?" Hemsworth asked. He so sweet. He's like a brother to me.

"Okay." I muttered and looked down.

"Come on. Why so sad? Is it Y/n again?" He's also the only person who knows how I feel about Y/n.

I just nodded. "You should tell him."