Loki: Trapped (Part 4)

<<<(Y/N's P.O.V.)>>>

~~~A few hours ago~~~

We fell and fell. Any normal person would have let go of Loki, thank god I'm not normal.

I thought we would keep falling forever. Until we hit the ground. And we hit the ground hard. Well at least Loki did, you see I landed on something soft.

"Auwwww, can you please get of me?" Loki mocked.

I quickly got of him. "Sorry, at least I landed softly." I laughed and shivered. It was extremely cold.

"Well, I didn't!" He yelled. Poor Loki.

I helped him up. "Are you okay?"I asked him.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm still in one piece. Where are we?"

I looked around. That's a good question. I have no idea. It was dark and filled with ice. Ice? That would explain the temperature.

"Why is there snow on the ground?" I asked.

"Oh no." Loki whispered. "We are in Jotunheim."

I gasped. I heard a lot about this place. It's a cold and dark place. No place for humans anyway.

I grabbed Loki out of instinct. "What now?" I asked quietly.

"I have absolutely no idea." He muttered.

"I suggest we're really silent. We don't want to wake the frostgiants up, do we?" He said.

I agreed. We sneaked through the snow, trying to find a way out of here.

I was shivering badly. "Are you okay?"

"N-no, it's so cold. I wish I put a warm coat on this morning."

Loki put his robes off and handed it to me. "Here put this on. I know it isn't much, but better something than nothing right?"

I shooked my head. "But what about you?" I asked worried. "Aren't you going to be cold?"

"No I'm a frostgiant remember." Right I almost forgot. Mr. frostgiant is never cold.

I gratefully took his robes and put it on. It was still freezing and I was still cold, just a little less cold than I was without Loki's robes.

We walked through the snow. We hided behind a tree as frostgiants came past us. We tried to sneak away. Unfortunatly I stepped on a twig. It made a sound and the frostgiants saw us.

"Run!" We ran and ran, but those frostgiants were fast and big. They easily catched up with us. They had spears and swords. One of those frostgiants grabbed me and lifted me from the ground.

"Put me down! You big monster!" I yelled.

"Y/n!" Loki shouted scared. They pointed a knife to Loki's throat.

"Don't even try, Asgardian."

They looked at me and threw me on the ground. I quickly stood up. One of them poked me with his spear. Causing me to fall over again.

"It's human?" One of them said to the other.

"What are you doing in Jotunheim, human?"

"We fell of the rainbow bridge. We didn't ment to come here. It was an accident." I explained.

They seem to believe me, but they didn't really seem to care either. "Whatever. You guys are coming with us."

They pulled us with them. I couldn't walk that fast, since almost all my muscles were paralyzed because of the cold. So one of those frostgiants had to carry me.

"Y/n?" Loki panicked. He thought that I was unconsious.

"I'm okay, I'm okay." I muttered weakly.

'God I hate the cold.' I thought.

"Keep walking Asgardian." A frostgiant said.

"I'm a frostgiant as well. Hell, I'm your prince. You should obey me!" He yelled. His skin turned blue.

"Jotunheim has no prince. Besides you are way too small to be a frostgiant."

And with those words they Loki over his shoulder. Loki's skin turned normal again.

They took us to their palace and threw us in the prison without care.

Loki was outraged. "Let us out!" He yelled. He started kicking the door, hoping it would give in, what it didn't by the way.

I sat down and sighed. "It has no use Loki. They won't let us out. We're stuck here."

Loki sighed. He knew I was right. He sat down next to me.

The temperature dropped even more. It started to get colder and colder. This is it. I was going to die here.

~~~Present~~~

I had no idea how long we've been here. I couldn't feel my fingers anymore. I looked at
Loki's blue skin. It always turns blue when it get's super cold, like now.

Loki took his cape and leather tunic off he used it as a blanket for me. Leaving him in nothing but his underwear.

I'm so jealous that he can stand in his underwear and not feeling a little bit cold.

"Y-you're s-s-so l-lucky yo-ou're a f-frostgiant." I pointed at his blue skin.

I used my last strengh to touch his carves on his face. I love his frostgiant form. "Don't do that. Don't touch me, that will only cool you down even more."

I really didn't care. I shoved myself even closer to him. I pressed my ice cold body against his. Not that he was warm, not by farest. He was ice cold.

"Y/n." He was going to get up, to make sure I wouldn't touch him.

I grabbed his hand, pulling him down again. "Please don't leave." "But I only cool you down even further."

My ice cold hands grabbed his face. "I don't care. I need you here with me. I love you Loki, always have, always will."

With my cold lips I kissed his blue ones. He kissed me back. I slowly felt myself slipping into darkness.

"No, no! Y/n! Stay with me!" He yelled scared. He shaked me heavily. "Please, don't leave me." He pleaded.

"You are a good man, Loki. No matter what the world may say, you are a good man. And I shall always love you." I managed to say. Tears escaped my eyes.

I closed my eyes and let myself falling into the darkness. Loki yelling my name was the last thing heard before it became all dark.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi, everyone. 😆

Here's a new imagine for you. I hope you all liked it.
Please comment, vote and follow me. (Check my other storys too)

Don't forget to request. This can by texting me or by asking it in the comments.

Also there will be a part 5, so go check that part out as well.
Thanks again for reading this, it means a lot to me.😊

XXX Luna❤