Tom: Guess the avenger

A/N: I just saw the video clip and I laughed so hard. Please if you haven't seen it, go watch it. It's really funny. This imagine is based on the video.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

<<<(Y/N's P.O.V.)>>>

"Hello everyone to night we'll be playing a game with our guests, but first please give a superhero welcome to: Danai Gurira, Tom Hiddleston, Y/n L/n, Mark Ruffalo, Dave Batista and Scarlett Johansson." Jimmy said.

Everyone started to cheer as we walked in. I shaked Jimmys hand and waved at the audience. I sat next to Tom. I totaly love these moments with the cast. I love the fans and I love Tom of course. It was no secret that we were dating. I love him and the entire world may know.

"Ever wondered how well you guys know each other? Well tonight we will figure it out. It's time to play guess the avenger." Jimmy anounced.

"Here's how it works I will share a fact about one of you and you all have to guess which avenger it is. Okay?"

We all nodded. "It's really simple you just write down on the board if it was you or someone els. If it was you just write 'me' on the board if it was not guess who it it, okay? Very good. Don't let the other avengers see your answer and very time you answered correctly he will reward you with a bonsai tree." He pointed at the man on our right.

"I love bonsai trees." Mark said causing me to chuckle.

"We got a lot of bonsai trees." Jimmy added.

I silently waited until the game began. "Alright the first fact: This avenger flashed a stranger in a airplane bathroom."

'What te fuck? Who would do that?' I thought. Nevermind. I saw the others quickly writing, I knew that I also needed to write something down I wrote Dave down. I looked to me like that kind of guy.

"Mark please begin." Jimmy said

"I thought was Dave Batista." .

"Dave was it you?" "I did, but I wouldn't admit it."

"So it was you?" Mark asked. "No."

"Danai, what do you think?" "I also thought it was Dave Batista."

"Tom, what about you?" "I thought it was Mark."

"What! Why me?" Mark said in disbelieve. I seriously had to try hard to stop me from laughing.

"And you, Y/n?" "I also thought it was you Dave." I said.

"What the hell is wrong with you people."

Dave turned his board around. "Dave says Scarlett. Dave you are correct."

Scarlett turned her board around and she wrote: me. She started to explain why. All I heard was something about a vagina. Tom passed me the Bonsai tree and I passed it to Dave.

"Alright next question: As a prank this avenger and some classmates uprooted half a dozen tree and replanted them on the 50-yard line of their high school football field. Who is this avenger, cast member?"

Everyone started to write again. I thought it was Dave. He really saw him as someone who would do that. Or maybe it is Mark. Could be too. I don't know. No, I go with my first answer: Dave.

"Danai? Was it you or who do you think it was?" "I say Mark."

Mark turned his board around. "I think it's Dave Batista."

"Y/n?" "Dave Batista again."

"Scarlett?" "I also thought it was Mark."

"Scarlet says Mark. Tom?" "I think it's Dave."