Tom x male reader: Out of the closet (Part 2)

A/N: This is reqested by Narviksu

Thanks for the request. I hope you like it. Please keep requesting.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

<<<(Y/N's P.O.V.)>>>

It's been a couple of months since I came out of the closet as gay. I got to admit I didn't expect the positive reactions I got. Me and Tom were very happy.

"Hey Tommy." I gave my super tall boyfriend a kiss.

"Oh hey N/n (Nickname)." He kissed me back.

"Ah you two are so cute." Scarlett said. "Hop, hop, lovebirds. We have an interview to give." Hemsworth said.

Evans nodded. "Yeah, hurry up."

We hurried ourself to our trailers. We got ready. I hummed to myself as my stylist did my hair. "You are in a happy mode." She said.

I nodded. "My and my boyfriend are doing really well." I smiled widely.

"Wait, you are gay?" I frowned as she dropped the hairbrush in shock.

I nodded again. "Yeah, I thought you knew that by now."

"Who is your boyfriend?" She asked weirdly. "Tom, why?"

"Tom Hiddleston?" I nodded.

"You dirty faggot!" She yelled at me. "You turned my beloved Tommy gay!"

I flinched as she yelled at me. "D-don't say that, please."

"You disgust me, you piece of shit. You don't deserve Tom Hiddleston." And with those words she threw me out of my own trailer.

Tears were in my eyes. I really liked her and her words really hurt. I walked sadly away.

She wasn't wrong although. He was way too handsome for me. I had to accept that.

<<<(Toms P.O.V.)>>>

I got ready in my trailer. I thought about my beautiful boyfriend. He was perfect. Handsome, sweet, kind, absolutely perfect.

I sighed lovestruck.

"Speaking of him, where is he anyway?"

I left my trailer and went looking for him.

A voice behind me caught my attention. I turned around. "Hey loverboy, how are you?" My friend Benedict asked. I told him about what happened. He was totally supportive. Such a good friend.

"Amazing. Life with him is amazing." I smiled.

He laughed. He put his arm around my shoulder. "I bet it is. Where is he anyway?"

"I have no idea. I was looking for him, accually."

Ben suddenly removed his arm from my shoulder.

"Um, Tom." Ben pointed behind me. I turned aground only to see that my boyfriend stood there with tears in his eyes.

He turned around and ran away. "Y/n! Wait!" I yelled after him.

"I think you should go after him." I nodded at Ben and ran after Y/n.

I chased him through the halls, all the way to the toilets. He locked himself inside of a toilet.

"Please Y/n. Talk to me." I pleaded while leaning on the toilet door.

I heard him sobbing on the toilet. "If it's because of Benedict, he is just a friend."

He didn't answered. "I'm sorry okay, I only love you." I tried.

"It wasn't only because of that." A quiet voice spoke.

"My stylist said earlier that I was a filthy faggot and that I don't deserve you. I realized she was right when I saw you with Benedict. He is so much better than I am." He cried.

My heart brake when I heard that. "Please open the door, N/n." I begged.

It was silent for awhile, than I heard the door getting unlocked. A small male with bloodshot eyes and messy hair came out. I immediately hugged him.

"Don't say that. You are perfect." I whispered to him.

"No I'm not. I'm small, way too skinny, my hair is always a mess and my clothes never match with each other." He cried in my shoulder.

"I like your height, it's cute. You are maybe a little skinny, but that doesn't bothers me. I love your messy hair, especially if I'm the one who messed it up
and your clothes, they are just fine. They suit you, it shows you cheerful and happy side." I tried to talk some sense into him.

"You sure?" He looked at me hopeful. "Yes." And I kissed him.

"And that stylist, she is just jealous of you. Because you stole my heart, not her, not Ben, only you."

I kissed him again. "You are mine and I am yours."

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi, everyone. 😆

Here's a new imagine for you. I hope you all liked it.
Please comment, vote and follow me. (Check my other storys too)

Don't forget to request. This can by texting me or by asking it in the comments.

Thanks again for reading this, it means a lot to me.😊

XXX Luna❤