Loki: You can't lie to me

Imagine that you are Loki's therapist. You try to help him. Only Loki doesn't want any help or thinks you can help him.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

<<<(Y/N's P.O.V.)>>>

I got ready for another session with Loki. I've been a therapist all my life, yes I have never ever faced a client so stubborn before. I want to help Loki, but somehow he doesn't want any help.

Thor warned me that he was a hard one to handel, I however never expected it to be this hard.

I entered the dungeons. The guards lowered the force field for me. I entered his cell and was greeted by a mocking god. He was sitting against the wall, not looking at me.

"Hello Loki, how are you?" I tried to be so kind as possible.

I got no reply besides a growl. "Come on Loki, talk to me." I pleaded.

Again no reply. "I know who you are, I know what you went through." I tried.

Suddenly he stood up. He stood up with so much force, causing me to flinch slightly back.

"You don't know who I am! You know nothing of me!" He yelled, in my face.

I would be lying if I said that that didn't catched me of guard. But I wasn't going to show him that. It was time someone put Loki back into his place and I was going to be the one to do it.

"I know everything about you. I know you're insecure, lost and broken. You want to know how I can see that? Ever since you're a child you father has favorite Thor over you. At first you thought it was Thor fault, then you blamed your father. However after a while you start to doubt your self. 'Why does father favorites Thor? Am I not good enough?'

After you found out you're a frostgiant, you blamed your father for everything. It broke you. You felt lost, no home, nobody how loves you. So you try to win his love back by attacking New York. You're desperately trying to show your daddy that you're in control, that you can lead. That also shows that you're not as arrogant as you might appear. You're instead very insecure. I mean if you were really that confident, you didn't had to attack earth to convice your father that you could be king. Than you simply knew you could and wouldn't care about what others think. Yet you try to rule the earth with fear and dominance, because you are insecure. I also have the feeling that you were more trying convice yourself than your father.

You're vain, you make sure you always look perfect.The reason why you're so well dressed is because in that way the entire world thinks you're balanced, calm and confident. While deep, deep down you're anything but that.

You call yourself the god of lies. People think that's because you lie to everyone els. That's not true, the biggest lie you tell is the one you keep telling yourself. All those other little lies you tell the world is just a cover for truth. You keep up those walls hoping no-one sees the true you. Because no matter how confident or strong you may look, deep down you're still that insecure little lost boy, who's crying in the corner of his room because daddy doesn't love him.

I think I know exactly who you are, Loki. You can lie to the world, you can lie to yourself, but you can't lie to me."

This left him shocked and speechless. I chuckled slightly to myself. 'Never would I thought I would see the god of mischief and lies speechless.' I smirked by the thought.

I grabbed a chair and sat down.

"Now shall we continue?"

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi, everyone. 😆

Here's a new imagine for you. I hope you all liked it.
Please comment, vote and follow me. (Check my other storys too)

Don't forget to request. This can by texting me or by asking it in the comments.

Also if you want a part 2, just let me know in the comments.
Thanks again for reading this, it means a lot to me.😊

XXX Luna❤