Tom: Beauty and the beast

Once upon a time in a big kingdom far, far away. There lived a king and a queen with two daughters. The eldest prinsess was beautiful, pure, kind and sweet. She was going to be a wonderful queen one day.
But there was also the younger princess. She wasn't as beautiful and pure as the eldest were. No, she was filled with jealousy.
One day the younger princess had enough of the older one. She cursed her. She turned her into a demon, a monster. Because that was the way the younger one saw her big sister. There was no way to reverse the spell. She would live forever as beast.

Only by a deed of true love, by someone who is as ugly as she is right now, can break the curse.

The poor princess was doomed to live from that moment on as monster. The princess got banned to a forest by her own sister. It was a cursed forest with no way out. In that forest she was left to protect a magical flower her sister planted there. Because if the flower dies she'll be stuck in that form forever.
Centuries past, slowly the princess was being forgotten. She became a myth instead of a real person. People believed that the most beautiful princess was trapped in that forest by a beast. Many princes and brave soldiers have tried to save the princess. But non of them where ugly enough. The princess started to lose hope until she meets a young prince and his name is prince Thomas the first.

______

Prince Thomas the first, prince of a kingdom named Hiddle Stone. There were a lot of rumors around this young prince. When someone says his name most people would think about a handsome, kind, gentle, humble and charming prince. After all isn't that what all princes are?
But let me wake you up right there. Prince Thomas was anything but that. Yes of course, he was handsome and charming, but he was far from kind, gentle or humble. He was the most rude and mean prince the kingdom has ever known. All he does is yell at his parents and his little brother.
King James and his wife queen Diana even started to doubt of Thomas was fittable for the throne. They thought maybe their youngest son Christhopher would be a better king. That outraged the soon to be king.
His parents told him that he had to prove that he was a real prince by bringing princess Y/n home. Only princess Y/n isn't what he thinks she is. Will he succesfully bring her home or will the entire world know who the beauty and who the beast is.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi, everyone. 😆

Here's a new imagine for you. I hope you all liked it.
Please comment, vote and follow me. (Check my other storys too)

Don't forget to request. This can by texting me or by asking it in the comments.

Also there will be a part 2, so go check that part out as well.
Thanks again for reading this, it means a lot to me.😊

XXX Luna❤