Loki: Trapped (Part 2)

<<<(Y/N's P.O.V.)>>>

~~~2 days ago~~~

Just to be honest I kind of woke up with a bad feeling. I had no idea why, but my gut feeling was trying to tell me something. I new something bad was going to happen, however I had absolutely no idea what that was. It was not like I was going to do something crazy or something. I was just going to visit Loki, like everyday. Only today I made him lunch.

It was 1:00 P.M. I headed to Loki's cell with lunch. I made grilled bacon with eggs for him. I know how poorly the prisoners food taste like, so I thought that he could use something really delicious.

I hummed quietly to myself as I headed downstairs to the dungeons. Such a shame Loki isn't alowed to go outside, because it's beautiful weather today.

I frowned at the thought of Loki all alone in his dark and small cell. I quickly covered it with a fake smiled as I enter the dungeons.

I walked to his cell only to find out that Loki's cell was empty.

Empty? Yes empty. Ever since he have been here I haven't seen it empty before. At first I thought it was some mind trick of Loki. After all he's a trickster.

However than I remember that he doesn't have any power antmore. Odin stripped him from his power besides the disguse Odin put on Loki's skin to hide that he's a frostgiant.

I personal think that his frostgiant form is beautiful and extremely sexy. I would never say the last part to him, however the beautiful part I did say to him many times. Yet he doesn't seem to believe me.

"Were is Loki?" I asked the guard.

"He has been transported to Asgard. There he shall stand trial for his crimes."

Oh no. "Who will judge him?" "The Allfather him self of course." The guard answerd.

That's not good. If Odin jugdes him, he'll probably end up battered and bruised somewhere in a trash bin. Odin is a really cruel man. At least from what I heard from Loki, he is. I put the lunch down and ran upstairs.

"Thor! Thor!" I yelled. I panted slightly as I saw him. I just got on time he was about to leave, but I stopped him.

"Yes lady Y/n?" He asked. "Please take me with you?" I asked him.

"To where?" He asked confused. "Asgard." I panted.

"But I'm not going to Asgard. At least not yet. Why would you want to go to Asgard anyway?"

"I want to be there for Loki. Odin probably is going to give him an unfaire punishment. I want to stop him and make sure Loki gets a fair trial. Please Thor, he's your brother. You want justice right? I want that too only on the fair way. For both Loki and the victims." I pleaded. I showed him my best puppy eyes.

I could see him doubting. "Alright, just don't put your self in danger, okay? And don't just go against father without necessary cause. Do you promise that?" I nodded.

"I promise I'll try not to." I confirmed.

Thor raised an eyebrow. "Look I can't promise that. I can only promise you I'll do anything to make sure Loki is save."

"You do realize he's a criminal and killed a more than a thousand people."

"I do and I think he should get punished for that, but with a fair trail. You know your father better than I do. Than you know what he would do Loki. Even Loki doesn't deserve that." I was a kind of proud of my little speech.

At the end of my speech, Thor nodded.

"Dad can be indeed a little cruel." He muttered to himself.

"Please Thor." I begged.

"Fine I'll take you with me. Perpare you're self. We'll be leaving tomorrow." He said.

I sputtered against that. "Why tomorrow? Why not now? Odin can hurt him any moment."

"No, he'll be trailed tomorrow. Rest for now lady Y/n. You'll need it." And with those words he flew away.

I sighed as Thor was gone. He was right, I knew that. But I just was too stubborn to admit that.

"I just hope Loki is alright." I said to myself.

"Hold on Loki, I'm coming. I'll save you. I promise I won't let Odin hurt you, never." I vowed to myself and to Loki. Even though he wasn't I knew he could hear me. I could feel it.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi, everyone. 😆

Here's a new imagine for you. I hope you all liked it.
Please comment, vote and follow me. (Check my other storys too)

Don't forget to request. This can by texting me or by asking it in the comments.

Also there will be a part 3, so go check that part out as well.
Thanks again for reading this, it means a lot to me.😊

XXX Luna❤