Tom: On the set

Imagine that the reader also works on the set of The Avengers as an actor. She plays the love intrest of Loki. She has a hugh crush on Tom, but doesn't want him to know that. However as they shot a romantic scène, it get harder and harder for her to hide her true feelings for Tom.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

<<<(Y/N's P.O.V.)>>>

I play Sigyn, Loki's wife on Thor. I love acting. I always wanted to be an actress. And now I am one, who would have thought? Well, I didn't anyway. Not only get I to act, I also get to meet awsome new people. Such as Chris Hemsworth and Natalie Portman. And of course the wonderful Tom Hiddleston. Also the person who plays Loki, A.K.A my movie husband. I really like him, hell I have a hugh crush on him. But I can't love him, he's way too good for me. I mean look at him, handsome, charming, gentle, kind, sweet and polite. And look at, I'm everything he's not. I sighed sadly. There's no way he would like me back, it's better to keep it hidden. I don't want to ruin the friendship we have.

"Hey Y/n, are you ready for today?" Chris asked.

My head shot up. "What?" I wasn't listening at all.

He chuckled. "I asked if you are ready for today? You have two scénes today. One with me, Mark, Evans, Scarlett and a buch of other guy who I don't know. And one with Tom."

Hemsworth made a kissing face. He is the only one who knows about my crush.

"Argh, don't you dare." I mocked. I covered my face with my hands. Trying to hid the fact that I was blushing.

"You got it bad girl." I growled. I knew he was right.

"I know." I whispered. "You should tell him." Chris said.

"No, no and again no! Don't you dare to say anything! It's better this way."

"What's better this way?" The voice of a angel said.

"Nothing Tom. Absolutely nothing." I glared at Chris.

He threw his hands up in defence. "Hey, I'm innocent."

I huffed. "You are never innocent."

"Can soneone tell me what's going on here?" Tom confused voice said. God he's adorable.

"It's nothing Tom. I have to get ready for the shot. See you later."

I glared one time at Hemsworth. 'Not a word.' I mouthed at him.

He shooked his head. 'I promise.' He mouthed back.

I sighed in relieve and turned around. I walked to my trailer slightly humming to myself.

After hours of make-up, getting dressed and lines rehearsing we were finaly ready to shoot the first scéne.

"Camera, lights, ACTION!!!" The director yelled. And we began.

<<<(Sigyn's P.O.V.)>>>

We were in a big room with a round table in the middle. Steve and Natasha are sitting around the table, while me, Thor and Banner stood.

"He really grows on you doesn't he?" Banner asked.

"Loki is going to drag this out. So Thor, Sigyn, what's his play." Steve said.

I simply rolled my eyes. 'Argh, stupid mortals. I get now why Loki want to destroy them. They are dumb.'

"He has an army called the Chitauri." I told them.