Loki: Babysitter

Imagine that Loki has been send to earth as punishment for his crimes in New York. He is held captive by the avengers. The reader has been given the the task to look after him. At first she hates it, later she starts to fall for him.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

<<<(Y/N's P.O.V.)>>>

"Please lady Y/n?" Thor pleaded.

"No, no, no and another no! Do I look like a babysitter to you?"

"Kinda." Tony replied.

I glared at him. "Besides he killed more than a thousand people. I rather not watch over a serial killer."

Here I was. The others were trying to covince me to look after Loki. Since someone had to do it. And of course you can guess it, everyone pointed at me. 

"Please, only you can do it. Remember that Loki took a liking to you. We think that you can calm him down." Steve reminded me.

I sighed. That was true. Somehow he let me live. He had me trapped, he could have killed me, but he let me go. I still don't understand why.

"Fine, but all owe me a great favor." I sighed.

Thor hugged me tightly. "Thank you lady Y/n. You are a life saver."

"Y-you're welcome, but please let me go. I can't breath."

He laughed sheepishly and let go.

"It will only be for 2 maybe 3 weeks. After those weeks, I'll come to take him home."

"Yeah, yeah, sure. Bye bye." Not really believing him. He'll probably end up as my concern.

Thor left. Probably still had sone royal stuff to do. I went down to the dungeons.

"Hello Loki." I said. Trying to get his attention.

"Well, well, well, look who we have here. If it isn't lady Y/n." He smirked and walked to the force field.

I scowled. 'God he's annoying. I already regret accepting.'

"Look, you're stuck with me for now. I don't like it either, but let's just make it the best out if it. Okay?" I asked annoyed.

He raised an eyebrow. "Who says I don't like it?"

I looked shocked at him. "Are you saying you accually like it?"

"I'm saying that you can't decide for me if I like something or not."

I shruggered. "Good point." I muttered.

I sat down behind a desk and grabbed my laptop. I started to watch funny video's. I laughed so now and than.

"I'm bored!" Loki shouted.

"Not my problem." I said without looking up. "I'm supose to watch you, not entertain you."

I heard Loki growling in frustration. He was whining like a little child who doesn't get enough attention. That causes me to smirk.

"Come on, lady Y/n. Please?"

I winked with my eyes. Did I hear that right? Did the great feared Loki say please?

I sighed and closed my laptop. "Fine. Only if you stop whining." He nodded.

"What do you want to do?" I asked.

He thought for awhile. "Do you movies on that thing of you?" He pointed at my Laptop.

I nodded. "Plenty. Do you want to watch a movie?"

"Sure, sounds like fun."

So ended we watching movies and laughing about funny video's. I had never thought I would enjoy this, but I am. I like the time with Loki, he is funny and kind. Also he is handsome.

'Wait, did I just thought that he was handsome?' I thought.

Oh dear, am I falling for this guy?

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi, everyone. 😆

Here's a new imagine for you. I hope you all liked it.
Please comment, vote and follow me. (Check out my other storys as well.)

Don't forget to request. This can by texting me or by asking it in the comments.

Also if you want a part 2, just let me know in the comments.
Thanks again for reading this, it means a lot to me.😊

XXX Luna❤