Forty

I see love, I see couples who are in love or have been in love and it makes me want to feel love, to be in love. It also makes me realise how precious that word is because to be in love is everything; you view your own life differently, your morals often change, you find yourself a better person sometimes. Love is something that happens instantly and starts of small, it will then build up into this most beautiful thing that two people share and continue building on over time, with no rush at all. Love is magic and for two people to be in love, it's magical. Being in love is extra ordinary to me, because it doesn't happen to you often and it is really difficult to find that connection with. So I have learned, especially with Dylan, that...when you find that connection, build on it, don't push him away or pull him in for that matter, just be that person that you were when you made that connection to begin with, because it's that person that pulls him to you, nothing else. Love is beautiful, magical, and extra ordinary - treasure it, remember it, believe in it and follow it, as if it is a religion. It's easier once you are in love, I know. That doesn't mean that you can't prepare for it though.

The End.

I just wanted to thank you all for your support with this book as this was my first book that I began to write on my own. I am still writing, just on a different account called 'loststarsx' I hope you all enjoyed this and enjoy my writing in the future just as much as I enjoyed writing it. Have a brilliant day/night and I will most certainly be in touch with you all soon! Xxx