Ten

It had been a week since I have seen Dylan. In that time apart we have been phoning each other every day and texting as much as we could in 24 hours.

I missed him more than anything and absolutely hated being away from him. I found that no company was better to be around compared to his and that he is always on my mind now.

 “Shut up” as he said shut up he let out a chuckle. “It’s too early for you”

Hearing his laugh as he said “shut up” made me smile. Anything he did would make me smile.

I paused before replying, hesitating but got to a point where I didn’t care. We spoke way too much for me to be careful of what I said to him.

“Come cuddle me?”

Laying in my bed at this time in the morning on the phone to him seemed impossible to do a few months ago, but also laying in bed without him cuddling me was more impossible to deal with.

“I wish I could babe” he moaned.

I could the engine of his van switch off through the phone.

“You are leaving me?” I moaned back

“I don’t want to but I need to. I’ll bell ya as soon as I can Neavie-Anna” he promised, concluding our conversation and hanging up.

As soon as the phone call had finished he left me in bed to do nothing but think.

Where we are now compared to where we were a week ago, but a week before that and a week before that is incredible, we have progressed into two people who never imagined we could find each other.

I feel that when I speak to him I can’t be anything but happy; he’s the one person on this entire earth that understands what I mean. It’s difficult to find people that take the time to get to know you, but this is why Dylan is so incredible and unique.

"Neavie what are you doing tonight?" My mum questioned as I was looking at my reflection in the mirror, trying to straighten my hair even more.

I pulled at my top, to make sure it was long enough to cover my shorts.

I looked at the time on my phone before responding to her.

I looked at my phone one last time and opened a text from Dylan. "I'm outside xxxxxxx"

We drove around my house but I could see something was wrong as soon as I got into the car.

“Dylan?” I questioned.

 “What Neavie?” He said, staring at the road.

“What’s wrong?” I was a little bit worried.

“I need to pee” he moaned. “Trying not to think about it Neavah”

I slid down my chair. He had never called me Neavah. This was a mission that needed to be completed by Miss Neavah-Anna and her co-worker spy Dylan.

“Let’s go to the petrol station on the way to the pub, the pub is by the forest, sorted” I explained

He put his foot down and leaned as close to his steering wheel as he would try to hold it in.

We finally approached the petrol station and he stopped the car as quick as he could.

“I promise you they say it’s out of order” he ran out quickly and inside the station

He was in there for about 2 minutes before he came back out again.

“Told you!” he shouted, leaning through the window.

Waiting For Supermanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें