Thirty-eight

I found love when I left the United Kingdom and moved to Spain for the rest of the summer. Not only did I find love but I found strength in the man that I am in love with now and forever will be in love with. I would look into his eyes and see vulnerability but it wouldn't be a problem because every man that shows a vulnerable side as well as strength are people who honest because they are not afraid to try and seem strong even though their entire world is going to fall apart.

One year after I moved to Spain I was accepted by a school here to do work with the students. To introduce them to opportunities that they were never aware of, to make sure they feel that the full support that they need is there.

Oliver proposed and I said yes about six months after moving here. It was the most amazing thing to experience, exactly like you see in movies.

I hear from everyone in the United Kingdom every now and again but it is a lot more difficult now to keep in touch with everyone considering the life that I have here.

Ashley will always be my best friend, she and Taylor are both also engaged and doing really well with their jobs and apartment together.

Dylan has decided to travel the whole of Europe with Frankie and Stefan who are all interested in meeting new people and learning new languages.

This is where all of the chapters in my life bring me to this moment right here and that's the ending. You've all been on this incredible journey with me and I couldn't be more than happy to have no regrets.