#8

All my days were filled with constant practicing for the past week. However, today was the day at home before I traveled to Korea. For most of the ride, I slept. I was absolutely exhausted from all the dancing as well as constant schoolwork.

As we arrived at Incheon International airport, there were so many people. My mum and I managed to find our way to the front of the building, despite every sign being in Korean. There where a lady stood waiting for us.

"Hello, my name is Jihyun. I will be guiding you to place while you're here," Jihyun explained. We both of us followed Jihyun to a van. She then drove us to the hotel.

Throughout the car drive, Jihyun obviously noticed how excited I was, I was practically jumping in my seat.

"Maya?" I hummed at her question, "How long have you been wanting to do an audition? You just look super happy."

"I've been wanting to audition since early last year but never had enough self-confidence to apply," I answered.

"Ahh... I guess you'll enjoy this experience them," that is where my conversation with Jihyun ended, and the rest of the car drive was silent. After about 10 more minutes, we pulled into the parking lot of the hotel.

After we checked in Jihyun said something and left. "I'll be back in an hour and a half, to take you to JYPE. Please meet me here by then."

My mum and I walked to our hotel room and relaxed for about half an hour.

"Maya. Go get changed, you don't want to keep her waiting later," mum said. I groaned and slowly slid off the bed.

 I groaned and slowly slid off the bed

I changed and flopped back on the bed. An hour later we went down to the lobby of the hotel and went to JYPE with Jihyun.

~~~